306 dturbo with 2.0 hdi conrods

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
306 dturbo with 2.0 hdi conrods
(26-03-2014, 04:37 PM)SupaStar88 Wrote: That's because no one has ever gonna internal and upgraded most things Smile major of things to be done is pumps injectors and clutch and turbo, to see past the 250 mark you need to go more in depth with things and lighten replace and over size lol

Clearly you have never seen Darrens thread then lol

But fair play. If you can make that sort of power, i would be impressed and i hope you do manage it because it will embarrass a lot of things out there though!
As Silverzx says though, imo 250bhp is enough for a 306. Ive seen 306s with 450bhp and they can't use any of the power at all.
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
It was this option or spending 9k in a gtr lol might decide against the pug yet in a year and go twin turbo 500+ lol just depends on a few things tbh :/
Using Tapatalk
Thanks given by:
Again, i highly suggest you check out Darrens build thread. His was twin turbo supercharged and made no where near 500....although i did see some videos of it and it was rapid.
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Just to let ever one no i started my engine last night lol turbo working fine seams to be alot of power with it wen u holed ur hand over the pipe lol bt wont no for sure till i get the front mont in it lol will try and put the video i toke of it up soon lol thanks to every one so fare for the comments lol
Thanks given by:
Glad to hear it's going, look forward to seeing some videos and pics!
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
(26-03-2014, 10:47 AM)mr_fish Wrote: Just how I would be doing it...

Awesome setup ideal place for spares too!

Lol my work is a gold mined for bits and bobs lol if u cant find sumthing to fit in my work then your nt looken hard enuf lol
Thanks given by:
Lol wel matt any word on u starten ur gearbox mounted turbo yet lol have chosen a turbo yet lol
Thanks given by:
Plllleaaase stop saying lol!! Wink
[Image: Untitled-1_zpsc57da38e.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(25-03-2014, 06:11 AM)Poodle Wrote: I seem to remember that sprinter cooler is too big, fouls the lights, the iveco one is good though, just need to sit it forward a bit so you can get the angles right on the silicone. You're not putting that td04 on instead are you..? Sad

Lol no nt puttin the td04 on it lol bt that turbo is on a 98 shogun jeep lol would u need to water that turbo lol
Thanks given by:
(30-03-2014, 01:43 PM)pioneer DJ paddy Wrote: would u need to water that turbo lol

I doubt it'd grow but you can try...
Thanks given by:
(30-03-2014, 01:28 PM)pioneer DJ paddy Wrote: Lol wel matt any word on u starten ur gearbox mounted turbo yet lol have chosen a turbo yet lol

I have plans. I just lack materials and a welder haha. Feel free to knock me up a manifold Wink
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Plllleaaase stop saying lol!! Wink
Ok ok :-) woud love that 306 u have it very tidy any more plans for it Itwasntme

I have plans. I just lack materials and a welder haha. Feel free to knock me up a manifold Wink

I would bt wen doing a to like that ya really do need the car sitten there in front of u :-)
Wat the plans then . Any pics of ur car :-)
Thanks given by:
Check my project thread matey Smile
Thanks given by:
Water cooling is generally only there for the kind of morons who drive a turbo on it's limit then turn it off when it's still glowing red hot, hence why they're standard on scoobies. Wink Loads of people on here use them with the water-cooling blanked off, no issues.
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
(30-03-2014, 01:43 PM)pioneer DJ paddy Wrote:
(25-03-2014, 06:11 AM)Poodle Wrote: I seem to remember that sprinter cooler is too big, fouls the lights, the iveco one is good though, just need to sit it forward a bit so you can get the angles right on the silicone. You're not putting that td04 on instead are you..? Sad

Lol no nt puttin the td04 on it lol bt that turbo is on a 98 shogun jeep lol would u need to water that turbo lol

Its not a feckin plant!!!! Rofl

In all seriousness water cooling isn't needed, just be careful not to rag the shite out of it and then switch the car off.
Thanks given by:
In all seriousness water cooling isn't needed, just be careful not to rag the shite out of it and then switch the car off.

Good to no :-) bt goin to stick with the sprinter turbo for nw lol the one i have on at the min seems to be bigger so i will use it :-) just hope shes fast lol
Thanks given by:
nerly done just intercooler to finish of this week then test driver her lol[attachment=14878][attachment=14877][attachment=14876][attachment=14875][attachment=14874]

hw do u add videos to ur threads any one no lol
Thanks given by:
get the bosch on before you test drive it lol.
Thanks given by:
From what I've seen most people host their videos on Youtube and then link them to here mate. As Padge says, get the Bosch on! Better off all round and you can stick veg in it then if you want to save a few pennies for some head studs Wink
Thanks given by:
Any one got any idears on how to pipe my intercooler lol am ok on the p/s bt d/s is very tight lol trying to keep the pipes as sort as posibel lol :-)
Thanks given by:
most take out washer bottle and go through there.
I went up and over the rad, see my thread. Its a 2.1 but turbo is in same place and intake is too.
I had to trim the slam panel.

And as said, dont run that on a lucas!! completely pointless!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
You could cut the slam panel, or go round the chassis leg, or bring it back across the rad and in through the ns gap again. Have a skim through some of the diesels in the project section, loads of different solutions in there.
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Looking good mate! Can't wait for some vids!
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
And as said, dont run that on a lucas!! completely pointless!
[/quote]

The lucas is srewed out lol wats the big differents in the lucas and the bosch . Why would she nt run as good on the lucas lol am going to change it bt just wanted to make sure shes running ok befor i go any futher wif it lo would like to no wat the big differnts are dow :-)l
Thanks given by:
Don't think anyone's got over 140bhp from a lucas before..?

Bosch on the other hand... Smile
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
[Image: signature.png]
Thanks given by:
[attachment=15088]
just a little tester of wat it should look like yen shes done http://306oc.co.uk/forum/images/smilies/Skype/itwasn
[attachment=15089]
sum brand new lights
[attachment=15092]
just liked this photo from the top of a van lol

[attachment=15095]
[attachment=15097[]

[attachment=15099]
pipe work now done I think lol

[attachment=15104][attachment=15103][attachment=15102][attachment=15101][attachment=15100]
Thanks given by:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yESrk0ZuEaY

video up nw lol
Thanks given by:
Now just fit a bosch pump to make it all worthwhile Smile

Needs vids of it driving...not just revving
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Now just fit a bosch pump to make it all worthwhile Smile

Needs vids of it driving...not just revving
[/quote]

I no cant wait to see wat she got :-)
Thanks given by:
Exhaust charge piping = scrapheap challenge ftw !!
Thanks given by: