Central locking

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Central locking
All my doors lock apart from the boot, I've noticed it today and I need to get it sorted, just thought Id post on here to see if anyone has any ideas of what it could be.
Thanks given by:
Is yours keyless boot of so will be the little motor that locks and unlocks it Smile have one here if needed
[Image: ForumSignature.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(22-03-2014, 08:13 PM)JamesG Wrote: Is yours keyless boot of so will be the little motor that locks and unlocks it Smile have one here if needed

It has a keyhole but the key wont go in
Thanks given by:
Estates all have keyholes James. Smile

The keys never work in them though lol, they seize up from lack of use. But still sounds like your central locking motor isn't working.
Thanks given by:
(22-03-2014, 08:18 PM)Toms306 Wrote: Estates all have keyholes James. Smile

The keys never work in them though lol, they seize up from lack of use. But still sounds like your central locking motor isn't working.

All 4 doors lock though? Where is the central locking motor?
Thanks given by:

My bad didn't realise it was an estate we were talking about but again if its the same motor as a hatchback I have one Smile
Thanks given by:
(22-03-2014, 08:20 PM)JamesG Wrote:

My bad didn't realise it was an estate we were talking about but again if its the same motor as a hatchback I have one Smile

I dont have a clue is it the same? lol
Thanks given by:
I would assume so to be honest Smile
Thanks given by:
(22-03-2014, 08:28 PM)JamesG Wrote: I would assume so to be honest Smile

Where is it in the car?
Thanks given by:
In the boot.....

Be connected to a rod that's connected to the boot lock if you can get a picture if it I can confirm for you bud Smile
Thanks given by:
Pretty sure its the same. Just take off the interior plastic in the boot and you'll see it.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Central locking/deadlocking/immobiliser going beserk. pug306driver 5 2,004 29-01-2022, 09:29 PM
Last Post: pug306driver
  central locking bypass auto unlocking andyw 1 1,195 04-07-2021, 03:58 PM
Last Post: Mighty306
  Universal remote central locking carrot 1 1,535 19-02-2021, 07:58 AM
Last Post: Mighty306