306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Central locking
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
All my doors lock apart from the boot, I've noticed it today and I need to get it sorted, just thought Id post on here to see if anyone has any ideas of what it could be.
Is yours keyless boot of so will be the little motor that locks and unlocks it Smile have one here if needed
(22-03-2014, 08:13 PM)JamesG Wrote: [ -> ]Is yours keyless boot of so will be the little motor that locks and unlocks it Smile have one here if needed

It has a keyhole but the key wont go in
Estates all have keyholes James. Smile

The keys never work in them though lol, they seize up from lack of use. But still sounds like your central locking motor isn't working.
(22-03-2014, 08:18 PM)Toms306 Wrote: [ -> ]Estates all have keyholes James. Smile

The keys never work in them though lol, they seize up from lack of use. But still sounds like your central locking motor isn't working.

All 4 doors lock though? Where is the central locking motor?
(22-03-2014, 08:18 PM)Toms306 Wrote: [ -> ]Estates all have keyholes James. Smile

My bad didn't realise it was an estate we were talking about but again if its the same motor as a hatchback I have one Smile
(22-03-2014, 08:20 PM)JamesG Wrote: [ -> ]

My bad didn't realise it was an estate we were talking about but again if its the same motor as a hatchback I have one Smile

I dont have a clue is it the same? lol
I would assume so to be honest Smile
(22-03-2014, 08:28 PM)JamesG Wrote: [ -> ]I would assume so to be honest Smile

Where is it in the car?
In the boot.....

Be connected to a rod that's connected to the boot lock if you can get a picture if it I can confirm for you bud Smile
Pretty sure its the same. Just take off the interior plastic in the boot and you'll see it.