I Think It's Game Over For The PH3

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Think It's Game Over For The PH3
[Image: V6sbsBo.jpg]

Those on my Instragram will have already seen this.

Slow moving traffic, guy at turning to my left assumes I've let him out, which I hadn't, edges over the give way lines, I move over to the right to go round him. He wasn't looking in my direction at all until he hit the side of me.

Then moaned about some scuffs on his bumper until I lost my shit and screamed "Look at my f*cking car" at him in the middle of rush hour.
Thanks given by:
Ah thats a proper shitter mate Sad
Hope you got his details. At least the insurance will pay out for it if you did!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Get them to fix it? Just argue the f*ck out if it
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Got his details, insurance know about it and just waiting for someone to call me to arrange looking at it. Not sure how well it is going to go though as he was trying to say it was my fault, not he went over the give way lines and made the mistake of assuming I was letting him go.
Thanks given by:
(22-03-2014, 02:00 PM)bigcheez2k3 Wrote: Got his details, insurance know about it and just waiting for someone to call me to arrange looking at it. Not sure how well it is going to go though as he was trying to say it was my fault, not he went over the give way lines and made the mistake of assuming I was letting him go.

can't see how they will rule in his favour mate, it's pretty cut and dried in your direction . . .chill baby . .Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
Did you get anyone else who saw details?
End of the day, he moved over a give way line so its his fault. Even if you flashed him to go and then he hit you, it would still be his fault as the highway code doesn't recognise any way of letting people out (as technically, you always give way to the right but by letting him out, he's no longer giving way to the right. Its a technicality but thats what they go on!)
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
What a bastard Angry:

Hope you get it sorted asap Smile
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
Yes, got a witness. Guy in the council van behind stopped straight away and gave me his number.
Thanks given by:
(22-03-2014, 02:15 PM)Niall Wrote: Did you get anyone else who saw details?
End of the day, he moved over a give way line so its his fault. Even if you flashed him to go and then he hit you, it would still be his fault as the highway code doesn't recognise any way of letting people out (as technically, you always give way to the right but by letting him out, he's no longer giving way to the right. Its a technicality but thats what they go on!)

Yep insurance always go for the person that got hit in this situation.

It's been exploited by scammers as well, because it's clear who should have right of way.
Thanks given by:
Why is it everyone aiming for 306's??! Shame about the car mate! Hope everything goes well for you Smile
[Image: attachment.php?aid=9919]
Thanks given by:
The quater will come out easier than you think
Venetian XUD ph2 heaven
Ph3 perv cab heaven
Black ph1 XUD died

Moonstone hdi stage 2
Thanks given by:
That's a shitter mate Sad hopefully you can repair yours! Mine got scrapped this week Sad
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
When my 306 was reversed in to the qtr was £750 to repalace and that was 6 years ago
Thanks given by:
that can be knocked out tbh, it will cost a bit mind. £300 quid it costed me to have a rear quarter repair done.
Thanks given by:
It'd need to be a repair panel as panel is bent in the shut too, not too badly bent but will see what happens with it.
Thanks given by:
(22-03-2014, 04:46 PM)Matt Wrote: That's a shitter mate Sad hopefully you can repair yours! Mine got scrapped this week Sad

What the rallye ?
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
Nah luckily not. My dt, got wrote off almost 2weeks ago Sad
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Look ago my project got mine out only pillar holding it
Venetian XUD ph2 heaven
Ph3 perv cab heaven
Black ph1 XUD died

Moonstone hdi stage 2
Thanks given by:
Bad luck man, can you not demand it was put back the way it was though? seems unfair you loose your car because of him
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by:
(22-03-2014, 06:47 PM)lolsteve Wrote: Bad luck man, can you not demand it was put back the way it was though? seems unfair you loose your car because of him

Yes you can providing there isn't damage substantial enough to make the car dangerous but looking at the photos, it will be fine!
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
New door and quarter pulled out =never new it happened lol
Using Tapatalk
Thanks given by:
Ouch! Its a shame seem to be a few of 306s bring writen off atm! Makes me want to leave mine in shed!
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
THats a shame mate but I am sure that can be fixed. That quarter should pop out and you can fit another door Smile
Thanks given by:
DEMAND That they fix. you dont want a pay out you dont want another 306 , you want this one. Its your car they have damaged it and you want it put right , im 99% sure if its not your fault and claiming agents some one else insurance they will have to do it,

Im pretty sure there was a similar instance with a rallye a few years back

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
Put a door on it, get a paintless dent man on the back 1/4... be right that.

JP
JP
Thanks given by:
I had an instance a few years back where a woman pulled out of a junction right in front of me and my Mondeo (yeah I know) ended up about 3 foot shorter than it should have been. She tried to say I was indicating to turn left into where she came from so she pulled out however, the police said that even if I had of been indicating or even flashed her out she should not have pulled out until I was making the turn. She ended up being charged with driving without due care and ordered to complete some kind of driving course. Cut and dried in your case too
Thanks given by:
This is offkey. Has others have said blatantly his fault. Also make sure that they do not try the uneconomical to repair bs kick up a stink and say this is why I pay insurance on MY car. So if something happens which doesn't make it unroadworthy I keep MY car
Don't worry about what I'm doing, I want you to worry about what you're doing
Thanks given by:
(30-03-2014, 01:08 AM)bigtone0777 Wrote: I had an instance a few years back where a woman pulled out of a junction right in front of me and my Mondeo (yeah I know) ended up about 3 foot shorter than it should have been. She tried to say I was indicating to turn left into where she came from so she pulled out however, the police said that even if I had of been indicating or even flashed her out she should not have pulled out until I was making the turn. She ended up being charged with driving without due care and ordered to complete some kind of driving course. Cut and dried in your case too

that nearly happened to me! with a micra! if I had been going any faster, I would have lost the front end of the car! I was so close of spinning the car around and going after her/ him! I was on the verge of opening the f*cking door as they passed so I could damage their wing mirror!
I clocked them later on, and I made a nasty gester at them, they realised who I was, I was in another car at the time. I would have fuckin lost it mind if it had ended up like what happened to you! but i was going straight on to pick me mum up from work.
fuckin 5 years into a car build and some bastard does a trick like that and that's it 6 years hard graft gone in with in a second! Id have probably been done for assault!
still boils me now typing about haha
Thanks given by:
Yeah I can tell lol. One good thing was I found out the air bags worked ok lol
Thanks given by:
(31-03-2014, 10:09 PM)bigtone0777 Wrote: Yeah I can tell lol. One good thing was I found out the air bags worked ok lol

id have been f*cked, no air bags in the car I was driving! the floors and sills would just give way,
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Project Cars (Game) philpemberton94 7 1,701 13-05-2015, 09:27 AM
Last Post: Midnightclub
  Project Cars (Game) philpemberton94 0 1,008 11-05-2015, 05:21 PM
Last Post: philpemberton94
  What car game Niall 445 78,435 11-09-2014, 10:59 PM
Last Post: rocker8742