Learner driver killed my 306 :(

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Learner driver killed my 306 :(
Learner driver wrote my car off this week insurance have offered 600 quid does that sound about right x reg 150,000 miles ? Ive decided to buy the car back for £130 its got a new refurbed beam on it that i paid £290 for so i needed that back. Just need to find another 306 hdi/xud now at the moment there aint alot about gutted.

[Image: C7A6F916-F084-4422-9FE0-ED70E0E72173_zpsqbjohwjj.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Whats the damage like in the door shut and under the wing?
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
New door and wing jobs a gooden Wink
[Image: av5ym8.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Damn, that's bad! How did it happen?

£600 is about right tbh, but you can try for more if you're not happy with it.
Thanks given by:
Dibs on beam if you break Smile price dependant
[Image: attachment.php?aid=9919]
Thanks given by:
Try for more. Never accept the first offer from an insurance company.

Go back asking for £1000. I'd expect to see £800 Smile
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club

2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:
Found adverts of similar cars to my other halves 205 when that was written off but overpriced ones. Rang the insurance company and said they go for more I will email you links. Jobs a gooden extra £150 they always offer more the second time. Ask
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Door shut is creased took most of the impact, girl in a citroen Picasso hit into the side of me on a bend, she basically went straight and didn't turn, admitting responsibility at the scene infront of the police, but now shes decided to tell her insurer that i was on her side of the road Confused I've got pics that prove otherwise.
Thanks given by:
The police will have a statement of accounts, and notes stating she admitted fault at the scene. Get in touch with the plod Smile
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club

2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:
Never EVER go for the first offer. You will always get more than their first offer. Keep saying you want more until they turn around and say no.
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Fight till the death!
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Thanks guys will get back onto the insurers in the morning, first time I've had a accident so I'm clueless lol
Thanks given by:
o dear least your okay the metal can be replaced even if it is painful to look at..

but like everyone else has said, no to first offer ask for more, whats the worst they can say no?
Thanks given by:
Sorry to hear

hope you get as much as possible,it's a ball ache but should get a nice sum at the end
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
as with what people have said above never take the first offer, you'll get more if you try, at least £800-£1000. Find similar ones on autotrader and show them the price then add the recipt for the cost of the beam and tell them its a well looked after example, wants for nothing, polished every weekend etc.

(21-03-2014, 07:14 PM)Grant Wrote: The police will have a statement of accounts, and notes stating she admitted fault at the scene. Get in touch with the plod Smile
Hmmmm, probably not. I'm assuming there was no injures and no damage to roadside property and if so it would be classed as a non reportable damage only collision so there is a good chance the officer would of turned up, got the road cleared and made sure people were insured/licences and swapped details and not even bothered getting his pen out.

Then it comes down to the insurance company finding out which officer attended and writing to him/her and the officer remembering what was said at the accident.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Kayley Killed it cully 13 1,936 27-10-2014, 09:43 AM
Last Post: Eeyore
  crazy m5 driver killed. Jonny81191 33 7,454 25-06-2013, 11:50 AM
Last Post: procta
  Nearly killed myself - Dangers of running too low Dum-Dum 26 5,060 08-06-2012, 11:29 AM
Last Post: Rippthrough