How is this guy not dead

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How is this guy not dead
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PBKePC97...re=related
What a bellend
Thanks given by:
..I just watched all of that expecting something to happen.. Just wasted my time.. Thanks o_O lol x
pink
Thanks given by:
love it @ 8:41 - he gets coaled - yeeeyyyahhh!
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
Thanks given by:
Driving like a bellend alright, but to be perfectly honest i've seen worse driving at meets. Every overtake there was made with a good view of the road ahead and not while approaching a hazard - except that one where he first met the celica - relatively speaking he was pretty intelligent about it imo.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Yaris TS is only a 1.5. It's geared well for nippy town driving but they're ultimately an un-inspiring and shit drive, with a terrible driving position. Proper granny car really, not the slightest bit cool and zero character. I think they come with a hook on the dashboard as standard, for you to hang your pissbag.
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
not really a good vid at all, but that sort of driving id expect to see on a track day not around the roads. even tho there was good view on over taking etc. but i have seen worse on the roads. me and my dad were nearly taken out in the rover metro by an arse hole doing about 70 mph maybe more trying to over take a strip of cars on a singe carriageway. he was heading straight for us luckly i wound my speed down to 50 mph which just say let him get in. we would have been killed out right aswell if we had a head to head!
Thanks given by:
What was wrong with that? Other than liking the rear of the car infant a bit too much
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Can safely say that he cant drive for shit
Thanks given by:
stevobeavo Wrote:Can safely say that he cant drive for shit
I don't know man, he had 1 hand on the wheel the whole time so clearly a pro
Thanks given by:
Yawn. What was meant to happen?
[Image: sigcopy-1.jpg]
Diablo Meridian HDi - 125bhp - 73.0MPG - Halfords Wheels
Thanks given by:
So in summary, i think he was driving a bit quick in town at the beginning and end, and he tailgated like a dog sniffing arsehole, but apart from that I'd agree with Poodle; his overtakes were considered and he never cut it fine.

It seems everyone who can't pull off the overtaking manoeuvre properly is so quick to slate someone who can. I dread to think what people would make of my driving based on the above reaction. I just know my commute very well so can overtake almost anything if it's not doing the speed limit in the nad.

You can think what you want about my driving, I'm not fussed cause I know fundamentally I'm safer than most of the people fecking about changing channels on their radio whilst doing 30mph past a school, or eating whilst driving, or on the mobile, or anyone who considers the car and the art of driving merely as a means to get from A to B.

The moral of this story is really 'Speeding is like wanking, everyone does it, but no one posts videos up of themselves doing it...'

*So until 9th April (my birthday) when I get my GoPro hero, you're all safe from videos of me masturbating lmao
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6-6 - SOLD! Sad
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!
Thanks given by:
He drives like a BMW/Audi driver. He's stuck to the back of the car in front and he's driving too fast for the location. Would Definately be eledgible for a bmw licence if he didn't use the indicators!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Some of his overtakes could have been smoother but that was because he was tailgaiting, other than that not too bad.

See much much more dangerous driving regularly on the roads. Most of the worst overtakes i've seen are middle aged men driving family cars.
[Image: sigjpg.jpg]
Serious.
Thanks given by:
Apart from the stupidly excessive speeds round town and the tailgating, I can't see much wrong with that..

He obviously knows the roads well. At least he's making an effort to overtake quickly. So many people seem to think it is safe to pass someone doing 2 MPH slower than them, whilst approaching a bend.

IMO, Pull out, foot down, get past in as little time as possible, pull back in. I'd rather get up to around the 100 mark whilst passing someone rather than crawl past, barely making progress and just waiting for a car to come the other way.
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

Thanks given by:
^^ Glad it's not just me then!! The ironic thing about overtaking is the more room you give yourself between the back end of the car in front, the longer you have to accelerate, and the longer you give yourself to decide if the overtake is on. It's the people who do all their accelerating once they've pulled out that are more dangerous!
Thanks given by:
i agree with Ed to be fair, i've no qualms with overtaking, and yeah he was moving a quick in some parts, and driving too close to other cars, but all in, not that bad. i know i've done worse/sillier things!
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
I agree totally with Jonny, and for a change Ed Confusedhock:

But yeah, goes something like - leave a nice gap before possible overtake place, foot down just as your coming up to the overtake point and close the gap, one last check before pulling out that its safe and keep your foot hard down until your past, by doing so you minimise the amount of time you are facing oncoming traffic and thus minimise the chance of an accident!

A lorry overtaking a lorry on the only bit of dual carriageway for 20 miles is annoying also lol
Team Orange Engine Bay

Thanks given by:
mark_airey Wrote:I agree totally with Jonny, and for a change Ed Confusedhock:

But yeah, goes something like - leave a nice gap before possible overtake place, foot down just as your coming up to the overtake point and close the gap, one last check before pulling out that its safe and keep your foot hard down until your past, by doing so you minimise the amount of time you are facing oncoming traffic and thus minimise the chance of an accident!

A lorry overtaking a lorry on the only bit of dual carriageway for 20 miles is annoying also lol

Shit the bed, Mark actually agreeing with me??!! Err um, yeah but his coilies are on the bumpstops so he's a dangerous idiot.

PHEW!! Balance restored lmao

I jest; glad plenty of people on here are of a similar view on this Smile
Thanks given by:
lol I know Ed, I felt the same when I was writing it, if felt wrong lmao
Team Orange Engine Bay

Thanks given by:
ginge191 Wrote:love it @ 8:41 - he gets coaled - yeeeyyyahhh!
thats a pathetic amount of coal
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
merely a whisp lol
Team Orange Engine Bay

Thanks given by:
Ed Doe Wrote:blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

*So until 9th April (my birthday) when I get my GoPro hero, you're all safe from videos of me masturbating lmao

Lolz. Tongue But in all seriousness, absolutely bang on the head mate, there's a massive gulf between driving within the law and driving safely, far too many people seem to place way too much faith in there being any kind of correlation between the two, which - for the record - there isn't.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Poodle Wrote:
Ed Doe Wrote:blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Lolz. Tongue But in all seriousness, absolutely bang on the head mate, there's a massive gulf between driving within the law and driving safely, far too many people seem to place way too much faith in there being any kind of correlation between the two, which - for the record - there isn't.

lmao How long did it take you to write out all those blah's in ever reducing text size?! Tongue
Thanks given by: