Ladysteve went JDM

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ladysteve went JDM
I'd like a ride too!
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
(24-03-2014, 07:55 PM)THE_Liam Wrote: I would also love a go... I'll let you take the Merc for a spin?

Likewise you'd be more than welcome to take my bus for a spin
Thanks given by:
(24-03-2014, 07:18 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: Can I has a drive if you bring it to pugfest pretty please

(24-03-2014, 07:55 PM)THE_Liam Wrote: I would also love a go... I'll let you take the Merc for a spin?

(24-03-2014, 08:07 PM)Poodle Wrote: I'd like a ride too!

You can all take her for a turn on the hill run itself at pugfest if you're nice to me Big Grin
Pretty sure im gonnar spend all day on there in it if no one else does haha Smile - That's if it will get up the hill!

(23-03-2014, 07:20 PM)7057sam Wrote: I dunno why but this car's total win Big Grin

got anymore pictures?

Got a few but waiting til I put more mods on it before taking many more. Might start a progress thread. Got a couple of it before it was stickerbombed/tinted and its Standard Wheel Trims but theyre nothing special. Thanks for the love tho Big Grin
French Wench
Thanks given by:
Oh, yeah, the car, of course...
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Why I orta! [Image: fighting0059.gif]
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by:
(31-03-2014, 10:17 AM)lolsteve Wrote: Why I orta! [Image: fighting0059.gif]

WOW........That took a while
French Wench
Thanks given by:
SilverTurd! nice little car you have there
Thanks given by:
Referring back to when i said the engine was quite agricultural...turns out there was naff all oil in the engine to the point where the light came on when lady was driving.

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by:
Angel

Lol that'll do it! Have you been tweaking her yet? No troll, i mean the car. Big Grin
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Apparently I'm not allowed.. her dad said don't let steve bear the engine bay. which I can either take as a compliment of my tuning skills or rather he thinks ill fk it all up

Thanks given by:
Small cars are the best i constantly smiled and laughed ( in a good way) at adams ax! I like it! Be
No good for me with the kids though haha
Thanks given by:
Aw boring. So when he said Steve, he didn't also say "Alex", right..?
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
(03-04-2014, 05:55 AM)Poodle Wrote: Lol that'll do it! Have you been tweaking her yet? No troll, i mean the car. Big Grin
Read that as Twerking Smile

(03-04-2014, 11:36 AM)lolsteve Wrote: Apparently I'm not allowed.. her dad said don't let steve bear the engine bay. which I can either take as a compliment of my tuning skills or rather he thinks ill fk it all up
let Steve bear the engine bay???

(04-04-2014, 05:52 AM)Poodle Wrote: Aw boring. So when he said Steve, he didn't also say "Alex", right..?
I take it he didn't say dumdum either. Also did he just say engine bay, exhaust isn't in the bay
Thanks given by:
When I get annoyed I begin to growl , I also often take sh!ts in the woods

It is true though he didn't say anyone else couldn't Tongue , and the exhaust is not in the engine bay. Personally think this would suit a small twin pipe poking out the back, not even a real one just another pipe welded onto the side of the first

Thanks given by:
Bwaarp
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
needs moaaaar pictorzzzz
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Yeeh I told my dad steve wanted to do a mod on it and he said DO NOT LET STEVE NEAR THIS ENGINE BAY... So....You know take from that what you will haha ;D

Im gonnar start a project thread at some point so ill put more pics up then. Also taking her to her first meet tonight in sheff so anyone whos going might get to take her for a spin if your nice to me. and ill get some new piccies tonight as well.

(04-04-2014, 11:04 PM)lolsteve Wrote: When I get annoyed I begin to growl , I also often take sh!ts in the woods

It is true though he didn't say anyone else couldn't Tongue , and the exhaust is not in the engine bay. Personally think this would suit a small twin pipe poking out the back, not even a real one just another pipe welded onto the side of the first

Steves been watching to much Mighty Car Mods clearly -_-.
I still need to spray the fooking wheels yet, nevermind sticking on a fake exhaust
French Wench
Thanks given by:
I call a drive tonight! How nice do I have to be?
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
I f*cking love it! Sounds mean defiltered!

[Image: by9yvy9u.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Got some more decent pics at the meet last night so Im gonnar start a project thread tonight when I get home from work.
From the way Lolsteve and the_liam were chatting last night they have more plans to mod it than I do haha.
I wouldnt be surprised if i went out one day and came back to a completely modified Cuore.

I really did like the attention it got when I gave the engine a rev Smile didnt make me feel as much as a joke at the car meet haha. Some random fella came over and started messing about with it - defiltering it - and giving steve tips on modding it haha.
French Wench
Thanks given by:
That's why I love that meet. You could tuen up with a brand new 911 and get ignored, but with this everyone was like "OMG 3-pot Cuore!!!"
Thanks given by:
(08-04-2014, 09:41 AM)LadySteve Wrote: Got some more decent pics at the meet last night so Im gonnar start a project thread tonight when I get home from work.
From the way Lolsteve and the_liam were chatting last night they have more plans to mod it than I do haha.
I wouldnt be surprised if i went out one day and came back to a completely modified Cuore.

I really did like the attention it got when I gave the engine a rev Smile didnt make me feel as much as a joke at the car meet haha. Some random fella came over and started messing about with it - defiltering it - and giving steve tips on modding it haha.

A man started messing around defiltering it? Seems legit D:
Thanks given by:
Youd be more of a joke in a corsa/saxo/106 everyone at car meets love these cuores!
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
[Image: 2bxw5s.jpg]
[Image: 70ffcn.jpg]
[Image: m82xqc.jpg]
[Image: whmr8y.jpg]
French Wench
Thanks given by:
The rov..mgs front end looks so long compared to yours

Thanks given by:
Update/Plea for help:
Ladysteve told me that the car was running out of oil to the point where the oil light comes on. Seeing the car idle'in on the drive I noticed a trail of black on the floor behind. The car is spitting it out the exhaust when warm.
DiahatsuDrivers said these engines have a problem with the piston oil rings can gunk up from poor oil/lack of servicing. So we tried swapping oil out then a week later doing another swap using some engine flush too. This got a few chucks out but it still seems to be spitting.
Noticed as well that the throttle body is very oily, cleaned it out the first time we did oil change and a week later it was coated in oil again.

Could the oily throttle body be hinting towards something?
[Image: 303kb69.jpg]

Thanks given by:
Oily throttle body? I take it it's by where the breather goes into? Maybe worth check all of them?
Thanks given by:
I'd guess its putting a load of oil out the breather then. Could try fitting a catch tank however that wont fix the problem, just mean you catch the escaping oil and stop the trail of smoke.
Thanks given by:
Its a similar problem to ring gumming from running veg in a DI diesel, can't think of much short of a rebuild that would fix it...
Thanks given by:
Maybe some decent fuel additive to clean it all up? Forte do some decent stuff.

That or a second hand engine....they are cheap. Good excuse for a turboooooo! Maaaaaaaad!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by: