Ladysteve went JDM

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ladysteve went JDM
Kind of..

Those of you who watch mighty car mods will know this car.
It's a Daihatsu Cuore, 1L twin cam(apparently) with no central locking/electric windows yet does have power steering
So far ladysteve has sticker bombed it while I had a crack at doing tints, a job I now hate after moving the car into the sun and seeing there was a ton of bubbles
[Image: 301h7k7.jpg]
[Image: do7uqg.jpg]
[Image: wn3ew.jpg]
[Image: 11loap0.jpg]
[Image: 2mwh091.jpg]
[Image: 5drotc.jpg]
[Image: 2rf3536.jpg]
[Image: 29ztq55.jpg]
[Image: 309u6wz.jpg]

Plans are:
Lowering springs
Try and find some alloys to replace the 13's
Subwoofer
Freshen up the gear stick
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by:
stick a turbo on it!

look up the blue turd by mighty car mods on youtube Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Thats amazing!! Is this the engine you can take half the airbox off for epic bwarp? My friend had one of these soooooo cool!
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
As I said on facebook it needs a dihatsu charade GTi (turbo) lump. Its the same 1L 3 cylinder.

Then some little but wide minilites and coilovers, f*ck springs it needs slammed.
Thanks given by:
Needs the 1.3 n a turbo
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
This is amazing. If I didnt have a 306 ... or a 106 then Id probably have one of these for epic MCM action!
Thanks given by:
Wish we could get the little jap turbo cars over here Sad
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
[Image: 2002_Daihatsu_Cuore_6132354.jpg]
Thanks given by:
What happened to the mini? Was more betterer tbh
Night Blue VW Golf 7 GTD : Bianca 306 Rallye : Mini Cooper D (The Mrs')
[Image: wallye-gtd.JPG?raw=1]
HDi Owner for 200k/9 years
Thanks given by:
We would love to drop a 1.3 turbo in there but for now it's just an cheap eco box, it's also the first car she's had which she is allowed to modify so will hopefully be adding bits here and there. So far I've been struggling to get the tints right, finally perfected the shape and thought it was all good until the sun came about and showed up lots of bubbles/soap suds Angry
Personally I think yes to the minilites but she's more towards bbs reps, so it's a case of whats comes first/cheaper

Have yet to fiddle with the air box, apart from trying to figure out if there was a oem cold air feed or it does just stop in the engine bay

The mini got ditched after the throttle pedal wiring decided to crap out on the m62, along with the driver side window motor and air bag light which in total cost about £385. it was also a bit thirsty for a part time retail worker. She also owed her dad alot of money for it so selling it off and getting this for 600 means shes not giving away half her paycheck every month.

Also curt <3 that licence plate Big Grin

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by:
(12-03-2014, 09:34 PM)C2K Wrote: What happened to the mini? Was more betterer tbh

What, are you a girl?!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Yeh I ditched the mini because it was just SO expensive...Like steve said My dad loaned me the money to get it, so by selling it and buying this Its completely my own car! Which means I can modify what I want!! Also absolutely love that cuore Curt! Its stunning!!

Other stuff that also needs doing to it is getting electric windows and central locking fitted at some point, but thats just basic security haha!
Also gonnar blacken the steelies until I can afford some decent wheels to replace the standards.

(12-03-2014, 04:37 PM)welshpug Wrote: stick a turbo on it!

look up the blue turd by mighty car mods on youtube Big Grin

I know mighty car mods very well sir. The whole reason I bought a daihatsu my friend haha!!
French Wench
Thanks given by:
That is actually awesome, glad to see someone else seeing the folly of complicated crap like the "Mini"...

Needs moar bike carbs.
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
That thing is f*cking badass!
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Literally a clip either side and the airbox lid should come off and the filter should stay sat there. Epic bwarps and you dont have to sacrafice the filter. All for free :p
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
To be honest, I much prefer this to the Medium. It must be pretty cool to know it's entirely yours and you can put your own touches on it Smile.
Thanks given by:
WTF! its suprising what a woman finds in the bottom of her handbag
Thanks given by:
Want to do this!
http://vimeo.com/55121016

Thanks given by:
(13-03-2014, 12:03 AM)lolsteve Wrote: Want to do this!
http://vimeo.com/55121016

Nah steve. Bit too simple for me....too much pedo bear!
French Wench
Thanks given by:
It's cool but....It can't be very safe?!
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
Hahaha that's awesome! About time you got rid of that over-priced new car bs. :p

Needs a wide body kit and boost.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Glanza engine, TD04L, 220BHP. Then it will be win.
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
[Image: signature.png]
Thanks given by:
(13-03-2014, 10:43 AM)C.A.R. Wrote: It's cool but....It can't be very safe?!
When you slam the door shut it's more of a clearing your throat noise than a bang lol so don't think it's going to stand up to much in a crash, the plus side i think these things weigh about 720kg?
It does make the zr feel very padded out and thick in comparison

Just found a thread with a guy who put a 1.3 in with a td05 lol
http://forums.mightycarmods.com/showthre...00-Racecar

Thanks given by:
Maybe an SR20DET would be more suitable.
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
[Image: signature.png]
Thanks given by:
[Image: paty9a3a.jpg]
[Image: uje4u3ys.jpg]

epic win!
Thanks given by:
wtf is that........ its like a nastier version of the a micra.. if thats possible lol

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
These are the same as the suzuki alto aren't they, one of them came blatting past me today like a hero blipping on the downshifts and the 3 cylinder engine sound epic with its blowing exhaust.

(12-03-2014, 10:32 PM)THE_Liam Wrote: Needs moar bike carbs.
YES!!!

(13-03-2014, 06:46 PM)puglove Wrote: wtf is that........ its like a nastier version of the a micra.. if thats possible lol
No, its like what the new mini should of been, the back end from the side looks very mini esque
Thanks given by:
(13-03-2014, 09:37 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: These are the same as the suzuki alto aren't they, one of them came blatting past me today like a hero blipping on the downshifts and the 3 cylinder engine sound epic with its blowing exhaust.

(12-03-2014, 10:32 PM)THE_Liam Wrote: Needs moar bike carbs.
YES!!!

(13-03-2014, 06:46 PM)puglove Wrote: wtf is that........ its like a nastier version of the a micra.. if thats possible lol
No, its like what the new mini should of been, the back end from the side looks very mini esque

Not sure on the suzuki alto. Also dont know what you guys mean by bike carbs aha. Forgive me im just a little lady. No need for such hate against micras or daihatsu's.
I agree, i always think it looks like a micra/mini/blackcab haha.
French Wench
Thanks given by:
Bike carbs = carburettors from a motorbike, one per cylinder, giving impressive power gains and popping and spitting on overrun, although completely ruining fuel economy Wink
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
(13-03-2014, 09:46 PM)THE_Liam Wrote: Bike carbs = carburettors from a motorbike, one per cylinder, giving impressive power gains and popping and spitting on overrun, although completely ruining fuel economy Wink

Ahah ahh I see now Big Grin
French Wench
Thanks given by: