crappy bloody awful iles of wasting excrement, morron designers need slapping

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
crappy bloody awful iles of wasting excrement, morron designers need slapping
Working on a 407 sw...

Ready to put it in a ditch and lite a match.

What MORRON thought running the abs sensor wire over the tank would be the smart idea?

Coz I want to rip his balls off with a pair of nut crackers and feed them to him
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
lmao
Thanks given by:
Thats French cars for you... Big Grin
Thanks given by:
You've got to love the bits of design that were clearly done by the work experience lad after a bottle of cheap plonk at lunch lol
1990 Peugeot 205 GTi 1.9 // 1991 Peugeot 205 GTi 1.9 16v // 1992 Peugeot 205 GTi 1.9 // 1999 Peugeot 306 HDi Estate
Thanks given by:
I bet you can start it though? Cos I gave up trying on the one I was looking at!
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
Design for manufacture (order and cost) not repair unfortunately.

On the other hand if your tank needed to be replaced and you had to take down all the ABS wiring and brake and fuel lines and they put the tank in first then your post would be reversed Wink
Thanks given by:
Or just put a connection in the line?

done the lower front wishbone bearing too...ball joint to normal cars and folk, but again, for some stupid reason they wacked a extra few joints, bushes and used a bearing for the bottom wishbone pivot.

surprise suprise they fail regularly.

all done. ahhhh. thats better.

sorry for the rant. needed it to calm down. its such a pile of crap to drive too. Done 100k miles and its all falling apart, loads of stuff dont work, screens, functions, auto stuff. handles like a freight ship too
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Guessing that's around 2006 plate? Cost cutting time!! Most cars had major cost cutting around then.... They're not built to last now anyway, they want people to buy something more efficient after ~8 years or so, so doesn't matter much about build quality. And its only gonna get worse as cars have gotta get lighter...can't remove the emmisions and safety crap so we'll all have to put up with Korean grade dashboards...
Thanks given by:

dont mind lightness in replacement for mpgs and fun
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
You would complain if you didnt have anything to fix on a Peugeot :p
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Spotted. 306 red dturbo morron m50/m5 Piggy 31 3,875 14-11-2015, 08:41 PM
Last Post: WiNgNuTz
  This is awful Ruan 13 1,753 12-12-2014, 05:32 PM
Last Post: Kezzieboy