306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: crappy bloody awful iles of wasting excrement, morron designers need slapping
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Working on a 407 sw...

Ready to put it in a ditch and lite a match.

What MORRON thought running the abs sensor wire over the tank would be the smart idea?

Coz I want to rip his balls off with a pair of nut crackers and feed them to him
lmao
Thats French cars for you... Big Grin
You've got to love the bits of design that were clearly done by the work experience lad after a bottle of cheap plonk at lunch lol
I bet you can start it though? Cos I gave up trying on the one I was looking at!
Design for manufacture (order and cost) not repair unfortunately.

On the other hand if your tank needed to be replaced and you had to take down all the ABS wiring and brake and fuel lines and they put the tank in first then your post would be reversed Wink
Or just put a connection in the line?

done the lower front wishbone bearing too...ball joint to normal cars and folk, but again, for some stupid reason they wacked a extra few joints, bushes and used a bearing for the bottom wishbone pivot.

surprise suprise they fail regularly.

all done. ahhhh. thats better.

sorry for the rant. needed it to calm down. its such a pile of crap to drive too. Done 100k miles and its all falling apart, loads of stuff dont work, screens, functions, auto stuff. handles like a freight ship too
Guessing that's around 2006 plate? Cost cutting time!! Most cars had major cost cutting around then.... They're not built to last now anyway, they want people to buy something more efficient after ~8 years or so, so doesn't matter much about build quality. And its only gonna get worse as cars have gotta get lighter...can't remove the emmisions and safety crap so we'll all have to put up with Korean grade dashboards...

dont mind lightness in replacement for mpgs and fun
You would complain if you didnt have anything to fix on a Peugeot :p