Breaking P3 5dr diabo HDI + other spares (cyclones etc) - South of Bristol

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaking P3 5dr diabo HDI + other spares (cyclones etc) - South of Bristol
I'll keep adding to this but any requests post on here or PM me.

This is the car:

[Image: P1060453Medium.jpg]

I am keeping the leather seats for my estate and the engine, gearbox, brake MC and rear beam are perfect so also going into my car. Rear wiper relay going to a mates car and front wiper motor going in my spares bin!

As my arm is still knackered I can't do anything too physical but I can list a few parts that are spare or easy to get off. If anyone in Bristol or the SW wants bits then you are welcome to come get them, if i can't get them off myself I can supply tools and cups of tea and help as best I can. Prefer cash on collection but will work with people to get parts shipped out to them. Not a clue on 306 parts these days so offers accepted.

Set of spare cyclones. Need a refurb as 2 in particular have bad curbing, no tyres so ready to refurb: £50

Brand new Valeo driver side crystal headlight. Used for about 5 miles. No adjuster, bulbs or back cover (all can be transferred): £30

Phase 3 rear spoiler, was rubbed down, primed and then sprayed with matte black paint and then never got round to fitting. Couple of tiny marks from storage but looks superb: £30

Chrome oval tipped back box for HDI or 1.9td. Good quality with stainless straps and decent stuffing, not a cheap one. Was on the car for 5 days and has done <100 miles: £30 If you want to collect you are welcome to the middle section too (not new but good condition and was treated with rust inhibitor and high temp paint last summer).

Driver side door seal, bought to replace one on this car but not got round to it (used): £5

Hatchback tow bar with electrics, missing the steel angle rails that go to the rear beam mounts but they can be fabricated if you are handy with an angle grinder and welder: £15

GTI boot trim: £10

Bonnet has some bubbles in the lacquer near the front but is in otherwise good condition. Wings are fine (might not be perfect), passenger side doors all okay. Car also has tints but the rear passenger door will have to be cut open to get the window out and i don't know how easy it is to remove the small windows but you are welcome to try. Side skirts should come off easily.Bumper has cracks to the bottom due to loading ramps but have been patched with glass fibre. Fogs work fine, grill is fine, hockey sticks secure (not sure how many clips broken). Headlights on this are non-genuine and have some blue over spray but that is hidden when fitted.

Also have 2x Thule aero bar roof racks for 5dr hatch, will sort out a price for these and check the condition.

Other bits I know I have in the shed:

Spare rear disc calipers, unknown condition as came off a spare beam: £20

Spare 266mm front calipers, consider as needing work but were working fine when they came off: £15

Knackered rear beam, was a refurb unit 4 years ago but I replaced it last year as the driver side started to get camber. On the outside it is in excellent condition, no idea if the tubes have been damaged but you are welcome to come take a look and see: £20 if it's any use.

Head rests, boot carpet all available and also have a P1 5dr in diablo with sports bumpers that I will be breaking in a couple of months.
Thanks given by:
Hi mate do the heater dials work and if so how much for them to be delivered cheers
Got to love it when you have no ideaDodgy
Thanks given by:
I've got a couple of them actually! the white marker on the dials is a bit yellow due to age. I have to fit one to a mates car as he wants one too so will check them out before I send them if you can wait? What is the going rate for them these days? I'll check the postage and get back to you.
Thanks given by:
What condition are the front and rear bumpers in? Any scratches or lacquer peel?

Also pics and price posted for roof bars? Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Front bumper has cracks from where it's been caught on a loading ramp (before I got it) which have been patched (as above in text).
Rear bumper should be fine. Postage will be a problem though

I'll dig out the roof bars tonight and look at some prices on the bay and get back to you. I suspect postage will be in the region of £12-20 and I have a set in very good condition and one that has been well used with some scratches etc. I will have to see what locks I have too
Thanks given by:
price on bonnet and where are you located?
Thanks given by:
Do you have a decat if so how much posted?
Bye Bye D-Turbo
Phase 1 GTi-6 now has a new owner
Rolling in the: Phase 3 HDI Wagon

The current estate project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-22237.html
Thanks given by:
Leemus - south of Bristol, airport area. Bonnet has some lacquer bubbles in the front area so £30 if you can collect.

Jtrigga - it has a bashed out cat section but I want this for when I put the engine in my estate I'm afraid.

SRowell - not had a chance to get the roof bars out yet as not been home in daylight but not forgotten.

camoturd no longer needs the AC controls but I do have a few sets if anyone needs any for £16 posted 2nd class.
Thanks given by:
I want clones and roof rack but no dollar...why do things come up for sale when I have no money Sad
[Image: siggy1.jpg]

the smokey old bus that sounds like a tractor...
Thanks given by:
Interested in the backbox, do you know brand or have a photograph?
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
Willing to cut inner arch out of shell on nsr? Where the seat belt mount is.

Also n/s/r arch liner if it has it.
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Devils fuel: I have lost track but I think I will have another set available when the P3 and P1 are scrapped but as I only have one set of steelies they can't go just yet so will probably have some waiting for you at some point.

C.A.R. This is the make: http://www.mtsspa.net/en/products/exhaust-system.aspx

For someone who knows 306s like the back of his hand and is a bit of purist it's not quite as nice as the original P1/P2 proper peugeot chrome oval exhausts as you can see the inner pipe a bit more but it's better than the standard P3 oval trumpet design they used to save money over the earlier separate chrome oval. I'll get a photo this weekend.

Tom: I have said devils_fuel can have first dibs on cutting any bits out. Would you be coming to do it yourself as I am not doing it. If you read my original post you will see why.
Thanks given by:
Rear electric windows? I need the cut off switch and relay
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Ah i see mate shouldve read, my bad. If devils_fuel wants to cut it out for me though? Maybe cheeky ask?
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks given by:
If he doesnt need it where abouts are you? Not local I am guessing? I don't have the time or strength in my arm at the moment to do it I'm afraid.

Connor - yup, should have added it's Meridian spec, 2001 X reg so has all the toys. No idea how much they are worth, £10? I work up at the Uni if you want to meet up or pop down if there is anything else you need. You will have to tell me which relay it is though or is it with the switch. Never had that panel out of a P3, only my old P1 as it was just a coin tray.
Thanks given by:
Willing to swap the cyclones for my current wheels? I'm in bristol
Thanks given by:
Which uni? Theres a guide for the conversion, ill dig it out and find which relay it is

Here we are, I need this http://306oc.co.uk/forum/attachment.php?aid=7183

And http://306oc.co.uk/forum/attachment.php?aid=7182
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
Thanks given by:
Im near ipswich lol. Quite a way. Probably a whole tank of fuel. Its not a problem ill ring round some scrappys and try my luck if not ill get in contact again dont need to put anyone out Smile
Thanks given by:
(07-03-2014, 12:54 PM)Andy! Wrote: Devils fuel: I have lost track but I think I will have another set available when the P3 and P1 are scrapped but as I only have one set of steelies they can't go just yet so will probably have some waiting for you at some point.

Do a deal on your old lasers ? Wink

If you have a grinder and disc's I can come and cut it out as I have no grinder etc

Thanks given by:
Connor: UoB just behind the BRI. BS8 1FD.

Wheel swaps - no thanks! I have a P1 and this P3 and a shed load of spares to get rid of and a huge credit card bill to clear! (just spent £4500 on a Freelander for Kate which then broke down and cost £500 and needs another £500 spending!)

Got 2 makita grinders but I think I only have grinding discs, should be a couple of £ for discs at toolstation. Just don't get silverline crap! All I ask is you do a neat job of striping out any bits people might want from the area you will be cutting the bit from.

It is the passenger side (NS) you need isnt it? Just thinking if it's the other side then you could cut out the bit for Tom too Wink
Thanks given by:
Oh ok, where is the car located? Might have a few other little bits
Thanks given by:
Good idea someone cut it out for me Wink
Thanks given by:
(07-03-2014, 09:16 PM)Connor Wrote: Oh ok, where is the car located? Might have a few other little bits

Fancy a run down mate so I can get that inner arch/pillar?

I guess it's Langford is it Andy?

Thanks given by:
Twin optic stalk as well sweetie if it's any good?

Thanks given by:
Interested in the cyclones, pm me
Thanks given by:
roof bars?
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Sorry guys, been a bit busy with work and getting the panel cut out for Devils Fuel so he can get it welded in.

Have got some pics of the Clones and exhaust and will get them up shortly.

Roof bars are currently buried in the back of my P1 and have now found some missing bits so will get them out and pics up shortly as soon as I can find all the keys which are currently AWOL.

So far have:

Connor - DS mirror housing, Silver dash, window lockout and relay

Joe - possibly exhaust and light(s)?

Few people for wheels but will put up pics first as they need work. Ones on the car are better but need the car to be on wheels for now.
Thanks given by:
Any news on the twin optic stalk, if worst comes to the worst could I borrow it for MOT?

Thanks given by:
Whats the problem with yours? I've got a spare here but the indicator bit seems to be stuck. Rest of it works okay. Is it just the headlight bit you need?

Some pics:

Exhaust (little bit rusty in the tail pipe due to being sat wet with no use)

[Image: P1060823Medium.jpg]

Bonnet (seems dent free but lacquer bubbles due to moisture so really only useful to someone desperate or going to spray it)

[Image: P1060825Medium.jpg]
[Image: P1060826Medium.jpg]

Cyclones:

Worst
[Image: P1060827Medium.jpg]

Next worst
[Image: P1060830Medium.jpg]

Bald tyre
[Image: P1060831Medium.jpg]]

Another bald tyre

[Image: P1060832Medium.jpg]

Would treat the clones as needing a full refurb and set of tyres. The worst one has a gouge to the rim and one spoke so will need some filling. (not my fault!)
Thanks given by:
The indicator doesn't click properly so the indicator doesn't connect and they do not work...think it's just over used lol

Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Xsara VTS 2002 Breaking for spares miles 8 3,596 07-08-2017, 11:08 AM
Last Post: Nat30V6
  Breaking: Peugeot 306 1999 T-REG Blue 1.9 TD DT D Turbo S Diesel 5 Door Breaking Parts Spares shazilla 30 11,462 23-02-2016, 03:19 AM
Last Post: Philcollins1988
  Breaking: Peugeot 306 1998 S-REG Blue 1.4 Petrol 5 Door Breaking Parts Spares shazilla 21 4,645 09-11-2014, 01:00 AM
Last Post: shazilla