Road Rage.. No one likes VW's Anyway

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Road Rage.. No one likes VW's Anyway
May as well post this here..

TMI
...85cc Petrol 0 Doors... - ...135MPG... - ...£17 Tax...
Thanks given by:
Should have just told him he was being reported for dangerous driving. The knob proper shit himself!

As a word of caution to others, think about what you do on the road as lots of people film these days!!
Night Blue VW Golf 7 GTD : Bianca 306 Rallye : Mini Cooper D (The Mrs')
[Image: wallye-gtd.JPG?raw=1]
HDi Owner for 200k/9 years
Thanks given by:
Bahaha what a knob, loving the huge GTI badge on the back lol
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by:
Should have . . . ffs, you don't of something.
Thanks given by:
Is that a honda c90?

Love the way he give it the big "I am" then runs!

noticed at the end the guy on the bike carries away a box so has he been driving with that from the start? Then starts to tell somone they dangerous driving lol
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
Hard man until he gets one little slap... lmao
This post is an artistic work of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted above as fact.

62k Diablo Phase 1 Gti-6:
Project Thread
Thanks given by:
(27-02-2014, 10:56 PM)7057sam Wrote: Is that a c90?

noticed at the end the guy on the bike carries away a box so has he been driving with that from the start? Then starts to tell somone they dangerous driving lol

Likely to have been inbetween his feet I expect, quite easy to do that on them Hondas.
Night Blue VW Golf 7 GTD : Bianca 306 Rallye : Mini Cooper D (The Mrs')
[Image: wallye-gtd.JPG?raw=1]
HDi Owner for 200k/9 years
Thanks given by:
He looks down at it during the beginning of the vid...
Thanks given by:
LOL!, there always the big I am till there confronted and there mates aren't backing them up.

What a twat hope your parcels ok Smile
[Image: image_zps45f2003b.jpg]

Team Doesn't own a 306
Thanks given by:
(27-02-2014, 10:56 PM)7057sam Wrote: Is that a honda c90?

The box had a lucas pump in it.. it was WEDGED Tongue i still had full use of my feet/petals Smile
Thanks given by:
FairPlay that made me laugh lol
Thanks given by:
(27-02-2014, 11:56 PM)Wor Jimmy Wrote:

The box had a lucas pump in it.. it was WEDGED Tongue i still had full use of my feet/petals Smile

fair enough mate Smile

Is your bike a c90 ? I had one years back as a field bike was truely epic lol
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
am i the only one playing it over and over again LOL

i am actually in stitches pmsl!

Subscribed for sure lol
Thanks given by:
Hahaha fine work sir
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
As if that's actually you, fair play for giving him a slap!
Thanks given by:
Epic stuff, that guy was a proper fairy - his mate didn't even bother to get out of the car while he was prancing

You should have stoved the door of his shitty polo in with him watching, pathetic lady garden wouldn't have done anything about it.
Thanks given by:
Lol, he changed his tune after getting a slap.

TBF, he deserved it.
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club

2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:
pure chav that is, all gob and the runs like hell! his mates would have thought it was funny anyway,
my work mate nearly caused a punch up years ago, he undercut someone, and the driver hooted at him for doing so!
my work mate stuck his two fingers up at him, then all you heard, was " I will knock your head of your shoulders ya ginger bastard!" There was a traffic jam at the time so a few people turned around and looked. one fella in a lorry was dieing to laugh! when he heard the driver shout at him.
Thanks given by:
(28-02-2014, 03:42 AM)clarkey2010 Wrote: am i the only one playing it over and over again LOL

i am actually in stitches pmsl!

Subscribed for sure lol

cheers haha Big Grin

(28-02-2014, 12:27 AM)7057sam Wrote:
(27-02-2014, 11:56 PM)Wor Jimmy Wrote:

fair enough mate Smile

Is your bike a c90 ? I had one years back as a field bike was truely epic lol

it is indeed a c90 Smile my little workhorse, Got a Fj1200 as my big ass stallion.

(28-02-2014, 08:22 AM)JJ0063 Wrote: As if that's actually you, fair play for giving him a slap!

Big Grin indeed it is
Thanks given by:
I dunno if its where the helmet is but you look like a big mean fucker!
Thanks given by:
that is brilliant haha
[Image: Untitled-1_zpsc57da38e.jpg]
Thanks given by:
No it's not the helmet he's a big bastard lol
[Image: image_zps45f2003b.jpg]

Team Doesn't own a 306
Thanks given by:
How tall are you Smile
Thanks given by:
I do wonder if you might be on slightly thin ice legally with that - it certainly could be twisted to look pretty bad given that it could be argued that you deliberately followed him, started the confrontation, landed the first (only) blow and proceeded to follow him when he tried to back/run away.

Just playing devils advocate...

Not that I have any issue with mouthy little ****s like him being given a clip round the ear you understand, just it's the sort of thing that's probably best not put in the public domain in this day and age.
1990 Peugeot 205 GTi 1.9 // 1991 Peugeot 205 GTi 1.9 16v // 1992 Peugeot 205 GTi 1.9 // 1999 Peugeot 306 HDi Estate
Thanks given by:
nah, look on Youtube there's hundreds of videos of road rage, dangerous and careless driving all shot on helmet cams in England.
Very rarely do people get prosecuted, it's only when they've been attacked and have gone to the police with the video.

Considering the confrontation was clearly (and physically) started by the other guy, no-one's going to bother:
A: Tracking the lady garden down
B: messing around trying to bring charges against both people.

Besides, how do you know the entire thing wasn't a joke, and just shot for fun Wink
Thanks given by:
public highway
Thanks given by:
I like VWs... But not that one tbf! lol

Also, must be a Northern thing....that wouldn't have happened round here, imo both were in the wrong...
Thanks given by:
Bet that little prick wont drive like that again though! Fair enough it wasnt a great confrontation but it was effective!
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
(28-02-2014, 03:58 PM)Toms306 Wrote: I like VWs... But not that one tbf! lol

Also, must be a Northern thing....that wouldn't have happened round here, imo both were in the wrong...

Indeed, I antagonized him.. Nospeak

On a side note.. this video is nearly 2k views from 24 hours on Youtube (I normally get 50 views per video after a week)
Thanks given by:
laughing like fcuk here mate nice one . . . . .and to Toms306, that's how we take TCB up North sunshine . . . . .Big Grin
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Who here likes coal.. who here hates MX5? :D toseland 10 1,890 09-09-2014, 02:51 PM
Last Post: JamesPT
  Road Rage John1.4 22 5,140 10-10-2013, 12:05 PM
Last Post: me-tm
  road rage readie 76 32,770 05-03-2013, 02:32 AM
Last Post: Stephen