306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Road Rage.. No one likes VW's Anyway
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
May as well post this here..

TMI
Should have just told him he was being reported for dangerous driving. The knob proper shit himself!

As a word of caution to others, think about what you do on the road as lots of people film these days!!
Bahaha what a knob, loving the huge GTI badge on the back lol
Should have . . . ffs, you don't of something.
Is that a honda c90?

Love the way he give it the big "I am" then runs!

noticed at the end the guy on the bike carries away a box so has he been driving with that from the start? Then starts to tell somone they dangerous driving lol
Hard man until he gets one little slap... lmao
(27-02-2014, 10:56 PM)7057sam Wrote: [ -> ]Is that a c90?

noticed at the end the guy on the bike carries away a box so has he been driving with that from the start? Then starts to tell somone they dangerous driving lol

Likely to have been inbetween his feet I expect, quite easy to do that on them Hondas.
He looks down at it during the beginning of the vid...
LOL!, there always the big I am till there confronted and there mates aren't backing them up.

What a twat hope your parcels ok Smile
(27-02-2014, 10:56 PM)7057sam Wrote: [ -> ]Is that a honda c90?

The box had a lucas pump in it.. it was WEDGED Tongue i still had full use of my feet/petals Smile
FairPlay that made me laugh lol
(27-02-2014, 11:56 PM)Wor Jimmy Wrote: [ -> ]

The box had a lucas pump in it.. it was WEDGED Tongue i still had full use of my feet/petals Smile

fair enough mate Smile

Is your bike a c90 ? I had one years back as a field bike was truely epic lol
am i the only one playing it over and over again LOL

i am actually in stitches pmsl!

Subscribed for sure lol
Hahaha fine work sir
As if that's actually you, fair play for giving him a slap!
Epic stuff, that guy was a proper fairy - his mate didn't even bother to get out of the car while he was prancing

You should have stoved the door of his shitty polo in with him watching, pathetic lady garden wouldn't have done anything about it.
Lol, he changed his tune after getting a slap.

TBF, he deserved it.
pure chav that is, all gob and the runs like hell! his mates would have thought it was funny anyway,
my work mate nearly caused a punch up years ago, he undercut someone, and the driver hooted at him for doing so!
my work mate stuck his two fingers up at him, then all you heard, was " I will knock your head of your shoulders ya ginger bastard!" There was a traffic jam at the time so a few people turned around and looked. one fella in a lorry was dieing to laugh! when he heard the driver shout at him.
(28-02-2014, 03:42 AM)clarkey2010 Wrote: [ -> ]am i the only one playing it over and over again LOL

i am actually in stitches pmsl!

Subscribed for sure lol

cheers haha Big Grin

(28-02-2014, 12:27 AM)7057sam Wrote: [ -> ]
(27-02-2014, 11:56 PM)Wor Jimmy Wrote: [ -> ]

fair enough mate Smile

Is your bike a c90 ? I had one years back as a field bike was truely epic lol

it is indeed a c90 Smile my little workhorse, Got a Fj1200 as my big ass stallion.

(28-02-2014, 08:22 AM)JJ0063 Wrote: [ -> ]As if that's actually you, fair play for giving him a slap!

Big Grin indeed it is
I dunno if its where the helmet is but you look like a big mean fucker!
that is brilliant haha
No it's not the helmet he's a big bastard lol
How tall are you Smile
I do wonder if you might be on slightly thin ice legally with that - it certainly could be twisted to look pretty bad given that it could be argued that you deliberately followed him, started the confrontation, landed the first (only) blow and proceeded to follow him when he tried to back/run away.

Just playing devils advocate...

Not that I have any issue with mouthy little ****s like him being given a clip round the ear you understand, just it's the sort of thing that's probably best not put in the public domain in this day and age.
nah, look on Youtube there's hundreds of videos of road rage, dangerous and careless driving all shot on helmet cams in England.
Very rarely do people get prosecuted, it's only when they've been attacked and have gone to the police with the video.

Considering the confrontation was clearly (and physically) started by the other guy, no-one's going to bother:
A: Tracking the lady garden down
B: messing around trying to bring charges against both people.

Besides, how do you know the entire thing wasn't a joke, and just shot for fun Wink
public highway
I like VWs... But not that one tbf! lol

Also, must be a Northern thing....that wouldn't have happened round here, imo both were in the wrong...
Bet that little prick wont drive like that again though! Fair enough it wasnt a great confrontation but it was effective!
(28-02-2014, 03:58 PM)Toms306 Wrote: [ -> ]I like VWs... But not that one tbf! lol

Also, must be a Northern thing....that wouldn't have happened round here, imo both were in the wrong...

Indeed, I antagonized him.. Nospeak

On a side note.. this video is nearly 2k views from 24 hours on Youtube (I normally get 50 views per video after a week)
laughing like fcuk here mate nice one . . . . .and to Toms306, that's how we take TCB up North sunshine . . . . .Big Grin
Pages: 1 2