just treated myself to leather

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
just treated myself to leather
I just bought vgc full leather for my phase1 dturbo 5dr. Was thinking about dyeing my door card fabric as can't find any matching door cards. Yes that's rain on the seats !

[Image: DSC_1250.jpg]
[Image: cornishmafia.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Very nice mate, makes a change from leaf pattern half leathers
[Image: av5ym8.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Very nice!!
This post is an artistic work of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted above as fact.

62k Diablo Phase 1 Gti-6:
Project Thread
Thanks given by:
How have you got full leathers for a 5 door? I presume these are actually 3 door seats out of a cabriolet? And that then you are going to swap the subframes and live with seats that tip forward... but in a 5 door.
Thanks given by:
(23-02-2014, 07:48 PM)SRowell Wrote: How have you got full leathers for a 5 door? I presume these are actually 3 door seats out of a cabriolet? And that then you are going to swap the subframes and live with seats that tip forward... but in a 5 door.

They did do full leathers in the meridian spec as a option which barely anyone went for. Theres a old boy around the corner from me who had a mint X reg china with full leathers. Looks like they are brand new!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Welcome to the full leathers club Smile
GT2052s DTurbo
OEM+ HDI Estate
Project thread
Thanks given by:
(23-02-2014, 08:03 PM)Niall Wrote:
(23-02-2014, 07:48 PM)SRowell Wrote: How have you got full leathers for a 5 door? I presume these are actually 3 door seats out of a cabriolet? And that then you are going to swap the subframes and live with seats that tip forward... but in a 5 door.

They did do full leathers in the meridian spec as a option which barely anyone went for. Theres a old boy around the corner from me who had a mint X reg china with full leathers. Looks like they are brand new!

Didn't think there were any 'spec specific' options? All Meridians have the same spec. Not like VAG were you have a 'GT' model but with climate, cruise etc as options. So I'm guessing it was made available to any 306....but at a ridiculous price lol. Surprised I'd never seen a set before Rickys though, and that was only recently!
Thanks given by:
(23-02-2014, 09:56 PM)Toms306 Wrote:
(23-02-2014, 08:03 PM)Niall Wrote:

Didn't think there were any 'spec specific' options? All Meridians have the same spec. Not like VAG were you have a 'GT' model but with climate, cruise etc as options. So I'm guessing it was made available to any 306....but at a ridiculous price lol. Surprised I'd never seen a set before Rickys though, and that was only recently!

Possible. Ive only seen them in meridians and they are a comfort spec seat rather than sporty.
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
(23-02-2014, 09:59 PM)Niall Wrote:
(23-02-2014, 09:56 PM)Toms306 Wrote:
(23-02-2014, 08:03 PM)Niall Wrote: They did do full leathers in the meridian spec as a option which barely anyone went for. Theres a old boy around the corner from me who had a mint X reg china with full leathers. Looks like they are brand new!

Possible. Ive only seen them in meridians and they are a comfort spec seat rather than sporty.

Fair point. Thinking about it...no-one would cheap out on an LX and spec ~£600 leathers into it tbh. lol
Thanks given by:
These are defiantly 5dr and stunning
Thanks given by:
Look's good mate

Noticed they not that rare in the cab's but then still have to find the back seat lol

Is the back seats of a cab the same as a 3 door?
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
5dr back seat mate. And they are defo 5dr interior with no lift up on the fronts.
Thanks given by:
(24-02-2014, 06:45 PM)paul7278 Wrote: 5dr back seat mate. And they are defo 5dr interior with no lift up on the fronts.

in that case... i want! Angry
Thanks given by:
I'll post pics once in and cleaned
Thanks given by:
How much did you pay for them if you don't mind saying?

Also, get some phase 4 leather headrests! I'd forgotten how nice the ph4 headrests were tbh!
Thanks given by:
Phase 4 ???
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
very nice
Thanks given by:
(24-02-2014, 09:33 PM)7057sam Wrote: Phase 4 ???

The fatter headrests that are fitted to X reg onwards. Wink
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trying to find the leather/Half-leather seats. distinctionx 7 1,901 25-11-2015, 07:04 PM
Last Post: 7057sam