French Car Show 7th - 8th June 2014 - Castle Combe, Wiltshire

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Show: French Car Show 7th - 8th June 2014 - Castle Combe, Wiltshire
It's gonna piss it down all weekend i've seen, I have a major case of cba this week, really want to polish the car and get it looking nice but there's more life in a tramps vest than me atm Sad
Thanks given by:
Yeah likewise mate. Got home at about 4 yesterday and fell asleep almost instantly. Really CBA with camping in the rain.
Thanks given by:
Exactly what I did pal home from work 4:30 food and bed, I'm even traveling down straight from work on Friday Sad, hopefully there's a hand car wash nearby they can sort it Smile
Thanks given by:
I'm gonna be there Thursday afternoon or Friday morning as I'm helping so hope there is a hose pipe on site
Thanks given by:
I'm sure there will be summat Smile
Thanks given by:
Is it really gonna rain all weekend can't be arsed with rain had to much already this year
[Image: mike_sig_zpsd438fb98.jpg]

Thanks given by:
Well according to milk weather Friday and Sunday is gonna be lovely, Saturday is gonna be sunny with showers and thunderstorms
Thanks given by:
Could be interesting on the track
[Image: mike_sig_zpsd438fb98.jpg]

Thanks given by:
Dum_ they have water outlets ,just not hose pipes
[Image: untitled_zps1adc0365.png]
138 BHP XSI
(21:20:51) Just_Sean: i had a pokey bum wank in the bath once and i shit you not, i burped a bubble
Thanks given by:
I'll bring the hosepipe thenSmile
Thanks given by:
(03-06-2014, 06:34 AM)deggerz Wrote: I have a major case of cba this week, really want to polish the car and get it looking nice but there's more life in a tramps vest than me atm Sad

Could it have anything to do with this?
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Could be mate, like a small baby on exit... grim
Thanks given by:
The burger is easy, trashcan challenge is where its at
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
it didnt absolutely ruin me tbh and I had already previously eaten I reckon on an empty stomach I could have gone for the trash can but don't get me wrong it's a bloody hefty burger haha

I found it harder that after about 3 quarters your body starts to reject any more beef so you end up nearly puking Sad
Thanks given by:
(03-06-2014, 10:59 AM)deggerz Wrote: I found it harder that after about 3 quarters your body starts to reject any more beef so you end up nearly puking Sad

That was my problem, id almost puked and I knew that was my finishing point.

If I hadn't eaten that triple cheese burger a hour before hand I think I would of managed it.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
So where do we go when we get there friday? Are the camping spaces allocated or is it just a massive field?
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
Thanks given by:
(03-06-2014, 10:09 PM)Connor Wrote: So where do we go when we get there friday? Are the camping spaces allocated or is it just a massive field?

I believe we have our own area for camping. Im sure some form of staff will be along soon with details.

Sorry that wasn't even funny, no staff will be along.
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Yeah what happened with the OC only camping like the staff had said was being arranged
Thanks given by:
We have our own area, like it says in the first post and like we've said all along. Not sure why that's coming into question all of a sudden.
Thanks given by:
(04-06-2014, 07:31 AM)Scott Wrote: We have our own area, like it says in the first post and like we've said all along. Not sure why that's coming into question all of a sudden.

I might have to sneak in then...

I am sharing a tent with Sam and Growler, but only have a pass for gti6.com. When I bought my tickets, it said if you want more than one stand pass, select it, then go and select the other one. I did this, but only got the one pass for other stand.

Sure it will be all good Smile
Chris
1999 China GTi6 Supercharged track car
2000 Bianca LX non turbo slowness

Team: I hate Sam Rowell's stanceboard!
Thanks given by:
Where is said area? Will there be signs?
Thanks given by:
(14-02-2014, 07:38 PM)Scott Wrote: Camping: We are camping on-site, at Castle Combe, and we have our own area secured so everyone from the club will be camping together.

Wheres the confusion!?
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(04-06-2014, 08:59 AM)Connor Wrote: Where is said area? Will there be signs?

Look for all the 306s? D:
Thanks given by:
(04-06-2014, 11:32 AM)SRowell Wrote:
(04-06-2014, 08:59 AM)Connor Wrote: Where is said area? Will there be signs?

Look for all the 306s? D:

What if I get there before everyone else?
Thanks given by:
Look for flags/signs. Failing that, claim some land in the name of 306oc.co.uk!
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
(04-06-2014, 07:31 AM)Scott Wrote: We have our own area, like it says in the first post and like we've said all along. Not sure why that's coming into question all of a sudden.
Sorry mate, I'd not seen anything mentioned about it in ages from a staff point of view even when it was mentioned by members which is precisely what happens when the latest great idea has been cancelled the staff all refuse to acknowledge the subject so I just assumed because the staff weren't acknowledging comments that it wasn't happening. My Bad.

Any news on where this area is, how you want people to camp/park inside the area if they get there before you?

(04-06-2014, 03:29 PM)THE_Liam Wrote: Look for flags/signs. Failing that, claim some land in the name of 306oc.co.uk!
What if someone claims the wrong land and theres already allocated but un marked 306oc land?
Thanks given by:
That was tongue in cheek mate...

Look guys, if we don't get any confirmation before we get there, there are plenty of marshalls and staff around to help, we won't just be left to our own devices. Aren't you there on Thursday anyway bud?
Thanks given by:
Right, i along with Fooby and Gunt will probably be the first there so we will get the plot sorted out and i will put the flags up so you can't miss us. Job done.

Unless of course the staff have a last minute plan?
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
When will you be there Niall? I should be there when it opens so I'll have a word with the marshalls. I'll fire off an email to Mark Dow as well.
Thanks given by:
(04-06-2014, 06:01 PM)THE_Liam Wrote: When will you be there Niall? I should be there when it opens so I'll have a word with the marshalls. I'll fire off an email to Mark Dow as well.

Well I'm going over tomorrow eve then we are going there on the friday morning/lunch to sort out anything that may need it so can be there any time really
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Show: Castle Combe - Forge Action Day - 08/09/18 Eeyore 15 16,000 10-09-2018, 05:01 PM
Last Post: cully
  Show: French Car Show 2018 - Donington - 7th & 8th July 2018 Eeyore 19 17,116 04-07-2018, 09:23 PM
Last Post: Frosty
  Show: Castle Combe - Spring Action Day - 07/04/18 Eeyore 43 18,504 08-04-2018, 10:35 PM
Last Post: Cho99er5000