Where can I get this from?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where can I get this from?
I apologise if this is in the wrong section however I was unable to post in the parts wanted section. I've been looking for hours and can't source any of this braided pipe for my break system.

[Image: 9pm34y.jpg]

Anyone have any links to where I can purchase some?
Thanks given by:
Any motor factor should be able to supply some vacuum pipe in the appropriate size.
1990 Peugeot 205 GTi 1.9 // 1991 Peugeot 205 GTi 1.9 16v // 1992 Peugeot 205 GTi 1.9 // 1999 Peugeot 306 HDi Estate
Thanks given by:
any motor factors, halfords etc

I think its 10mm inner, but you may wana measure it.

a 5second ebay search resulted in 600+ results for braided 10mm hose

heres one

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/COTTON-BRAIDED...2581066491

Smile

(PS I assume this is your vacuum hose?)
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Cheers guys! I guess I was just searching for the wrong thing Tongue Yeh, it's the pipe that connects the vacuum pump to the metal pipe that runs along the bulkhead.
Thanks given by:
It's spelt "brake", that might help your search. Wink
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
(10-02-2014, 08:13 PM)Poodle Wrote: It's spelt "brake", that might help your search. Wink

I was guna point that out...but Im trying to break habits!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Didn't read the other responses tbh, just imagined the poor guy had been shouting at ebay because it kept showing him broken pipes when all he wanted was brake hose. lol
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Not going to start a new thread as I don't want to clutter the board so I was wondering if you guys could help me with finding a few things. I'm going to have a crack at changing the servo myself and the Haynes manual tells me I need to replace a few things but I can't find them anywhere.

I'm after a master cylinder 'O' ring, a check valve sealing grommet and a servo mounting gasket. Any help is hugely appreciated!
Thanks given by:
These guys?... Maybe.

http://biggred.co.uk/
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
Make sure it's the appropriate hose you buy. Anything substandard could suck in on itself.
Bianca Rallye
1989 205 GTi6 on ITBs
BMW Z4 3.0

Thousands of GTi6 parts availabile.
Thanks given by: