Audi RS5 getting its kit off in the floods

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Audi RS5 getting its kit off in the floods
Think someone here said the seats from one of those RS6? is worth 7000. 60k new must be worth a fair bit in parts that are not really traceable?
Thanks given by:
(07-02-2014, 09:37 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: What will most likely of happened with that audi is they will have a damaged chassis with a not stolen/scraped registration/vin from somewhere then re build it with the stolen parts to have a sell able car.

This has happened.

You can see how deliberately the car was stripped and cut that someone has taken certain bits to transplant onto a new car.
They've taken the driver-side rear quarter panel off very carefully and left the passenger side one along.

I recon the other car took damage to the front and to the rear quarter, so this one has donated all it's bits to it.

The remaining bits will probs be sold off as individual parts, but chances are they probs needed most of the body bits.
If they took the roof as well it's a good indicator the original cars one was bent.
Thanks given by:
I know the road it's on very well, it's a well used cut through.
It is however in quite a remote position with no houses around that would hear anything going on, it's also very close to the M3 so noise would not be noticed, it's well know for flooding after heavy rain, let alone the recent weather.
My wife and daughter saw this car (when it was whole) and have photos on their phones.
To be fare to the driver if it was dark they would not know how deep it was until it was to late and I'd bet it was a woman.

But why oh why did it stay there for so long.
Thanks given by:
I was chatting to someone who lives local to where the Audi was (it's now gone) and have been told that it was driven past the road closed signs, this meant the insurance co wouldn't pay out, but they didn't know why it was left for so long afterwards.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help with an Audi A3 vreg '8L' clocks Paul_13 12 2,173 27-03-2016, 05:23 PM
Last Post: Paul_13
  floods procta 36 6,160 31-12-2015, 11:48 PM
Last Post: Seb_Ryan
  gotta love audi drivers pugdan95 12 2,764 10-09-2014, 12:47 PM
Last Post: Pebbles167