Full leather interior

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Full leather interior
Did pug ever do a 5 door with full leather interior?
I have seen one advertised for sale near me, looking at the pics it looks like it will fit. But just wondering about airbag and pretensioner plugs, did they differ between phases as the seller is not sure what year car they came from.

Cheers Titch
Thanks given by:
Yeah i've got 5 door phase 1 full leathers in my estate. You can tell if they are phase 1 because they have bigger bolsters on the base, newer ones had a very flat base.
GT2052s DTurbo
OEM+ HDI Estate
Project thread
Thanks given by:
(05-02-2014, 10:43 AM)Ricky Wrote: Yeah i've got 5 door phase 1 full leathers in my estate. You can tell if they are phase 1 because they have bigger bolsters on the base, newer ones had a very flat base.

Thanks, yeah they look like phase 1 then.
Would they fit and plug in correctly to a phase 3?
Thanks given by:
They have them in France in later models but wasnt around in the UK.
Thanks given by:
(05-02-2014, 12:26 PM)titch Wrote:
(05-02-2014, 10:43 AM)Ricky Wrote: Yeah i've got 5 door phase 1 full leathers in my estate. You can tell if they are phase 1 because they have bigger bolsters on the base, newer ones had a very flat base.

Thanks, yeah they look like phase 1 then.
Would they fit and plug in correctly to a phase 3?

They don't plug in no, and i'm not sure how safe it would be to simply connect the wires.

(05-02-2014, 12:39 PM)SRowell Wrote: They have them in France in later models but wasnt around in the UK.

I'm pretty sure there a few about in phase 3 in this country.
GT2052s DTurbo
OEM+ HDI Estate
Project thread
Thanks given by:
I've never seen standard full leathers in ph3 5doors...have seen custom retrims and cabby seats bodged in though.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trying to find the leather/Half-leather seats. distinctionx 7 1,905 25-11-2015, 07:04 PM
Last Post: 7057sam
  Full Leather Alan_205 11 1,721 15-12-2013, 12:34 PM
Last Post: Bushbass