306 1.4 cat?..

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
306 1.4 cat?..
Alright guys totally useless at this sort of stuff, can someone please find me a standard cat as mine snapped off pre cat as far as I can see..... Randomly it just fell off last week as I was pootling along,it was blowing slightly then boom! I've had to drive my subaru daily to and from work and it's costing a bomb haha Smile links would be awesome from ebay etc! I've had a little look but I'm getting confused with them talking about obd etc etc :/

Chris
[Image: image_zps738f3eaa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Do you know if its an inline cat or bolts to the manifold at the front of the engine?
Thanks given by:
It's a inline one mate, the cars a W reg if that makes any difference bud
[Image: image_zps738f3eaa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Cats are expesive. If theres no wrong with it bar the fact its broken off, can you not get it re welded, with a short piece of pipe if needed?
| Dyno Power Runs & Steady State Facilities Available, Just Ask Anytime |
| #DervMafia |

[Image: sigi-2.png]
Thanks given by:
Has it snapped on the pipe, or have the front bolts snapped and it's dropped down, the latter is pretty common!
Custom roll cages/shiny suspension bits/general fabrication work undertaken, PM me.
Top engine mount repair/reinforcement/chocking for cracked chassis and high powered cars, drive in, drive out, 2 hour turnaround.
Thanks given by:
Or get rid of the cat and straight bit of pipe Smile
Thanks given by:
(28-01-2014, 06:56 PM)k3ogh Wrote: Alright guys totally useless at this sort of stuff, can someone please find me a standard cat as mine snapped off pre cat as far as I can see..... Randomly it just fell off last week as I was pootling along,it was blowing slightly then boom! I've had to drive my subaru daily to and from work and it's costing a bomb haha Smile links would be awesome from ebay etc! I've had a little look but I'm getting confused with them talking about obd etc etc :/

Chris

I was forced to drive my subaru... first world problems! Sleepy
Thanks given by:
i got one, PM me!
Thanks given by:
Have one here aswell, full car for breaking, in ireland though so postage may be expensive
Thanks given by: