306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: 306 1.4 cat?..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Alright guys totally useless at this sort of stuff, can someone please find me a standard cat as mine snapped off pre cat as far as I can see..... Randomly it just fell off last week as I was pootling along,it was blowing slightly then boom! I've had to drive my subaru daily to and from work and it's costing a bomb haha Smile links would be awesome from ebay etc! I've had a little look but I'm getting confused with them talking about obd etc etc :/

Chris
Do you know if its an inline cat or bolts to the manifold at the front of the engine?
It's a inline one mate, the cars a W reg if that makes any difference bud
Cats are expesive. If theres no wrong with it bar the fact its broken off, can you not get it re welded, with a short piece of pipe if needed?
Has it snapped on the pipe, or have the front bolts snapped and it's dropped down, the latter is pretty common!
Or get rid of the cat and straight bit of pipe Smile
(28-01-2014, 06:56 PM)k3ogh Wrote: [ -> ]Alright guys totally useless at this sort of stuff, can someone please find me a standard cat as mine snapped off pre cat as far as I can see..... Randomly it just fell off last week as I was pootling along,it was blowing slightly then boom! I've had to drive my subaru daily to and from work and it's costing a bomb haha Smile links would be awesome from ebay etc! I've had a little look but I'm getting confused with them talking about obd etc etc :/

Chris

I was forced to drive my subaru... first world problems! Sleepy
i got one, PM me!
Have one here aswell, full car for breaking, in ireland though so postage may be expensive