Fag lighter domed insert

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fag lighter domed insert
Just made a few of these to test the water there be £2 each plus £1.50 recorded post or 50p post at your risk of it not getting to you.
Was just a quik idea just to produce something new.

Before pic of tired fag lighter.
[Image: STA60033.jpg]
After
[Image: STA60094.jpg]
Thanks given by:
nice. other colours?
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]
Thanks given by:
What are the dimensions of these? As id be quite interested in one, but for a different application
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Any size you wont really but price will be abit more depending on size, anything from 0mm to 60mm up to £5.
Thanks given by:
kingy Wrote:nice. other colours?
Yep these were just made for pictures i can do loads of colours but may have to order if i have not got it, so may have to just wait slightly longer for you to recieve, thanks
Thanks given by:
if you have a blue one(closer to china the better) i will have one. if not i will take a white lion on the black back ground. if you can do blue then either white back ground with blue lion or white lion with a blue back ground.
Thanks given by:
kingy Wrote:if you have a blue one(closer to china the better) i will have one. if not i will take a white lion on the black back ground.

White lion on background it is then lol, i have a indigo blue thats it, sorry.
If any one wants one send money via paypal to <!-- e --><a href="mailto:vinyl-decals@hotmail.co.uk">vinyl-decals@hotmail.co.uk</a><!-- e --> leaveing a note on colours design etc.
Thanks given by:
I also wouldn't need it to be domed, only need the backing. So price for that with black and chrome lion? Approx 22mm, but will need to confirm that
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
Thanks given by:
Connor Wrote:I also wouldn't need it to be domed, only need the backing. So price for that with black and chrome lion? Approx 22mm, but will need to confirm that
£1 Plus whatever a first class stamp costs, also could you tell me what your gonna be useing it for just curius as im trying to come up with as many new products as possible at the moment, thanks
Thanks given by:
money sent.
Thanks given by:
Oh it'll be for my stereo, worked out how to take the big volume button apart, so will be replacing the Kenwood logo
Thanks given by:
I also sell replacement 306 boot badges here, buy with confidence via ebay, thanks
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/150772584526? ... 1555.l2649
Thanks given by:
black background with yellow lion?

or

black background with yellow HDI
[Image: sig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
how long before i get it matey?
Thanks given by:
I was thinking the same thing as Connor when I saw them on the fag lighter Smile
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
ben87 Wrote:black background with yellow lion?

or

black background with yellow HDI
Can do both send payment leave a note and everyone will recieve late next week, thanks.
Thanks given by:
kingy Wrote:how long before i get it matey?
Late next week mate, will be ordering some white vinyl up now as ran out yesterday, thanks.
Thanks given by:
If anyone wonts one from pics there be sent tomorrow.
Thanks given by:
Suprised no one has done this before!
[Image: 306ocsig_edited-1-1.jpg]

306 HDI, soon to be XUD
Thanks given by:
declantg Wrote:Suprised no one has done this before!
Hopefully no one will copy.
Im trying to come up with new products everyday so anyone with idea's please say, thanks
Thanks given by:
Any luck on the lion for steering wheel as I'd liked on of them as close to moonstone as possible please.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
kentiiboii Wrote:Any luck on the lion for steering wheel as I'd liked on of them as close to moonstone as possible please.

Gonna pay a visit to scrappy sat or sun, i also would'nt mind a 306 estate rear badge to template
Thanks given by:
any chance youd be able to have this on the fag lighter instead? red on a black background?
[attachment=0]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
samass Wrote:any chance youd be able to have this on the fag lighter instead? red on a black background?
[attachment=0]
Yes no probs should be easy enough, thanks
Thanks given by:
cool, let me know how it goes, with a preview if poss

Thanks given by:
Small preview pic
[Image: Untitled-1-3.gif]
Thanks given by:
pretty much exactly what i had in mind! any idea how long itd take to get it made up?

Thanks given by:
samass Wrote:pretty much exactly what i had in mind! any idea how long itd take to get it made up?

Would be with you by the end of next week, should be makeing some up over weekend, i like to get more orders before opening resin otherwise it gets wasted, thanks
Thanks given by:
cool, £2.50 delivered right?

Thanks given by:
samass Wrote:cool, £2.50 delivered right?
Yep but not recorded, add extra pound if you wont recorded, sorry had lots of probs with post and ended up sending some stuff twice because not everyone was recieveing.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Printed Sticker Bomb Gel/Domed stickers Galpin Auto Vinyls 9 3,665 04-04-2014, 06:58 AM
Last Post: danicastrong
  Custom Bootlock & Inlet Domed Resin Badges Galpin Auto Vinyls 1 1,042 10-06-2012, 06:54 PM
Last Post: Galpin Auto Vinyls
  FOR SALE Gloss black fuel cap insert strips gareth7 1 815 28-05-2012, 06:32 AM
Last Post: gareth7