Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Autosport International 2014
#1
It's that time of year, so who's going?

I'm headed there tomorrow with some guys off of my uni course, any of you guys gonna be there?

Anything you've heard is gonna be there that you're particularly looking forward to?
[Image: sigcopy-1.jpg]
Diablo Meridian HDi - 125bhp - 73.0MPG - Halfords Wheels
#2
I'll be there today, I'm wearing a "tdi till I die" tshirt. Say hello if you see me! Smile
JP
#3
half the shows gone by the weekend, so all of the interesting bits have gone
Overall Road Going Production Class Winner at BARC Gurston Down Speed Hillclimb 2012, 2013 & 2014 With a class record along the way (For a while), Taking 2nd place will be Ian Redding's 306 GTi
2016 Castle Combe GT championship class winner
#4
Urm, I think saying that ALL of the interesting bits have gone is over-stating it rather Tongue
[Image: sigcopy-1.jpg]
Diablo Meridian HDi - 125bhp - 73.0MPG - Halfords Wheels
#5
I used to go up on friday with my garage m8 but things got to much the same after a few years so I havn't bothered now for a few years
#6
It's been pretty eclectic the last few years I've been, so I'm looking forward to this year. The live action arena is a bit same-y, but the static show always has a pretty massive variety!
[Image: sigcopy-1.jpg]
Diablo Meridian HDi - 125bhp - 73.0MPG - Halfords Wheels
#7
I was tempted to go. Will try to get more organised next year. £30 to get in does seems fairly expensive though
#8
Thursday or Friday are by far the best days to attend.

Particularly if your in the trade , trying to get in to the trade as there is far more companies there advertising


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Autosport international? blinkyeatu 10 6,226 13-01-2016, 11:41 AM
Last Post: blinkyeatu
  Best courier service for international delivery Moh 7 4,532 26-12-2015, 11:31 PM
Last Post: Moh
  Recommend an International Courier? ginge191 6 3,901 16-02-2014, 08:17 PM
Last Post: swampy

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)