306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Autosport International 2014
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's that time of year, so who's going?

I'm headed there tomorrow with some guys off of my uni course, any of you guys gonna be there?

Anything you've heard is gonna be there that you're particularly looking forward to?
I'll be there today, I'm wearing a "tdi till I die" tshirt. Say hello if you see me! Smile
half the shows gone by the weekend, so all of the interesting bits have gone
Urm, I think saying that ALL of the interesting bits have gone is over-stating it rather Tongue
I used to go up on friday with my garage m8 but things got to much the same after a few years so I havn't bothered now for a few years
It's been pretty eclectic the last few years I've been, so I'm looking forward to this year. The live action arena is a bit same-y, but the static show always has a pretty massive variety!
I was tempted to go. Will try to get more organised next year. £30 to get in does seems fairly expensive though
Thursday or Friday are by far the best days to attend.

Particularly if your in the trade , trying to get in to the trade as there is far more companies there advertising