So what did you get for Christmas?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So what did you get for Christmas?
As titled.

Ive done really well this year, no aftershave, no socks, no shower stuff, no ties I'll never wear and actually no tat I'll never use.

Got a £25 halfords gift card off my best mate
Off the parents i got a top gear book, another cast iron casserole dish, a pair of DC trainers and some sweets, not alot but all awesome and I did get a lawnmower off them back in summer.
Still waiting for something off my little sister but she had been in hospital for a few weeks so I cant grumble.

Oh and work was good, caught up on some paperwork at my own pace, ate a f*ck load of cake, drank tea, had a poo, gave some of my best first aid to a bloke faking being dead and now I'm home for beer and chocolate Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Underwear, socks, £20 voucher, Photomatrix Pro 4, chocolate and a Russian style warm hat.
Thanks given by:
Not much for me as I'm not at home this year.
Although, I have got a pretty much free holiday to Morzine and a new watch from my best friend.
Might have something from the family when I get home.
[Image: sig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Underwear, load of socks, topgear dvds and the rose joint droplinks and coilover springs at the begining of december
And 2 pug key rings
[Image: fe6eddc8-1731-4100-a5fe-1edb853a88b6_zpseeacf928.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Underwear, a wallet and dvds.. And a lot of food haha Big Grin
[Image: 00000000-0000-0000-0000-00000000014E_zpsprynorkl.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Underwear, after shave, socks, hoodie with a picture of the 306 on the front, new phone, dvd, chocolate, section of ales, and cash for my birthday that was last month.
Thanks given by:
A few items of clothing, the rents seem to think they have to buy XL so it looks like I'm wearing a tent, they'll be getting exchanged! A little donation towards my iMac I bought and best of all this little beauty!

[Image: image_zps09a5bbd7.jpg]

It's only a 1/2 scale replica but it's so detailed, Senna was my idol and I didn't even ask for it! Well impressed!
Now only a has been!!

www.autorite-sport.co.uk
Thanks given by:
[Image: null_zps8e383fa6.jpg]
[Image: null_zps69db8555.jpg]
[Image: null_zpse304957e.jpg]

Got over £200 in cash from family as it's my birthday too. Spoilt rotten!! Going to go and get my windows tinted in the new year.
Thanks given by:
TD04,de-cat,and Mickey Flanagan DVD from the Mrs,socks and sprays from the rest or the family and a 205 1.9 GTI from myself,been a good boy this year.
Thanks given by:
JJ, make sure you put a dab of copper slip on the threads of your tyre valves before you put them caps on otherwise you'll never get them off again!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Galaxy tab, knife set, choccies, pepper mill, calendar, jumper, some amazon vouchers and airbag light fixed lol.
Night Blue VW Golf 7 GTD : Bianca 306 Rallye : Mini Cooper D (The Mrs')
[Image: wallye-gtd.JPG?raw=1]
HDi Owner for 200k/9 years
Thanks given by:
Gas Soldering iron, monies, sweets, sailing watch, car washing bits and bobs.
Thanks given by:
Smellies, clothes, underwear, money, the usual really but my main one of the missus was one of those supercar experiences, can't wait!!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=9919]
Thanks given by:
Pants enough socks to keep an octopus happy sum clippers from the Mrs so I don't look like a weilder beast no more and some hids
Thanks given by:
This :
[Image: 2ACEFFD8-C185-4128-89E0-EB8830764CCB-487...cad884.jpg]

And quite a few other small things, new clothes etc
Thanks given by:
(25-12-2013, 07:39 PM)fat n proud Wrote: Pants enough socks to keep an octopus happy sum clippers from the Mrs so I don't look like a weilder beast no more and some hids

I read that last word as kids...had to re-read it and make sure you weren't Angelina Jolie.
Thanks given by:
[attachment=12247]

Also a set of jump leads, a new duvet, loads of chocolate and biscuits from my bro, fast and furious 6, and a nomex fireproof shirt Smile
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

Thanks given by:
Those halfords tool kits have come a long way in the last few years. Get loads more in them now.
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club

2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:
I'm always tempted to get 1 of they halford tool sets but I don't really need more tools but they seem the perfect set to keep in the boot
Thanks given by:
Which ones that jonny? mines the 150 piece set
Thanks given by:
Mines the 170, it's something I asked for a while back Smile
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

Thanks given by:
Tool box, 1/2 breaker bar, ratchet spanners, socket set and other bits n bobs, father got me a set of jump leads as a piss take but means I don't have to go buy a set now Wink
Thanks given by:
So far I've got this, and socks:

[Image: Pa25d.jpg]

Why? cos I has nitro engines and that's cool.

when I get home though, I'm getting a head gasket Big Grin oh yay.
A moments silence please, for our brothers in the NAD-zone.
Thanks given by:
(25-12-2013, 05:24 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: gave some of my best first aid to a bloke faking being dead

lolwut?

Got a halfords 150 piece toolkit too, £80 a couple of days back bargain even if the 3/8's ratchet was jammed as soon as i took it out Censored

Also got a 40" tv, electric shaver, skidpan experience day, socks(which I needed), bioshock infinite and lovely lady steve got me a gaming headset and a portal companion cube cookie jar Big Grin And and whats left of my sisters old phone contract so thats the next 6 months phone costs already been paid for
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by:
I got this [Image: 5edygegu.jpg]
Blaze '6 and Blaze D-turbo!
Thanks given by:
COD Ghosts
Monty Python box set
Man cave sign for the shed
Macallan 12 year
Aberlour 14 year
Captain Morgan Original
Guinness (lots of)
R2D2 cookie jar
Converse hoody

Not bad Smile
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
Just had a touch kinda a Xmas prezzie from my boss he said what will it cost 4 me to run 20 mins down the road and move 20 scaffold boards in my own car joking I replied a tank of diesel and 20 quid he only said yes so result just like Christmas all over again
Thanks given by:
Tomorrow my new sigma lens should turn up. Not really an Xmas present as I am selling my old lens to pay for this one from the US. Smile
Thanks given by:
A Wallet, belt, socks, smellys, money, chocolates, couple of DVDs and that about covers it I think
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
6 months car tax, hoodys, trousers, smellies, a beard trimmer ( lol ), and my personal favourite item:

[attachment=12295]

Big Grin
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  First post/thread of Christmas! Merry Christmas! Dum-Dum 36 10,245 08-12-2014, 07:17 AM
Last Post: Matt