WIW: GT 2.1

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WIW: GT 2.1
ok....so for fun, for kicking the crap out of my hard work, but mainly to try and see my hard work was worth something...

whats the GT 2.1 worth??
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
£1000? Maybe £1250 to the right person but I think if you get 1k you will have done well

Thanks given by:
To Joe Bloggs? Nothing....

To the right person (and with the oil inside Tongue ) ~£1000.

Modding isn't done to improve sale value, but I'm sure you already know that lol. Smile
Thanks given by:
As said not what you'd hope to get considering the work you've put in. But to the right buyer looking fora nice fast road car probably around £1k
Stage 2 XUD Sedan
Thanks given by:
hmm would like to think 1k min.

not many 306 2.1s on the road!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
fcuk all it's a shed, /thread . . .:p
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
As said only to someone who knows what it is 1000 pounds probably not alot more,
If someone was looking for a 306 specifically and had 1000 pound my bets.would.be that they wud want standard low mileage cars.
Just my 2p though
[Image: av5ym8.jpg]
Thanks given by:
A car is worth whatever someone is willing to pay for it

(Usual bullshit reply to wiw topic)
Thanks given by:
(12-12-2013, 06:38 PM)Sambarker Wrote: A car is worth whatever someone is willing to pay for it

(Usual bullshit reply to wiw topic)

I'm willing to pay £20 Wink do I win the bidding? Big Grin

Thanks given by:
Can't let Chris win the bidding....we'll have the towing and shiply threads all over again.... Confused lol
Thanks given by:
(12-12-2013, 06:44 PM)Toms306 Wrote: Can't let Chris win the bidding....we'll have the towing and shiply threads all over again.... Confused lol

Nah sod that! Just tow it with 106 Tongue

Thanks given by:
I know yours has alot more shinys and was "done to a much higher standard" but my 2.1 always worked (unlike yours) when I sold it to ozone, I forget how much for but it weren't a grand. £6-700 rings a bell.
Thanks given by:
(12-12-2013, 07:16 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: I know yours has alot more shinys and was "done to a much higher standard" but my 2.1 always worked (unlike yours) when I sold it to ozone, I forget how much for but it weren't a grand. £6-700 rings a bell.

Brakes didn't...
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Brakes did, driver failed to use them.
Thanks given by:
800 - 1k max
[Image: fe6eddc8-1731-4100-a5fe-1edb853a88b6_zpseeacf928.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Swap for a 205?...
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
any where between 8 & 12 i reckon, depended on time,place,person.

I agree with jimbo TBH if some one had say £1200 to spend on a 306 & was new to the 306 scene you'd want a low mile unmelseted 306. (then withing 6 moths molest the crap out of it lol) its only really worth top money to some out off of here that really wants 2.1, knows what they are really like and knows what it took for it to be what it is today, and every one on here are tight gits and it would be hard to squeeze money out of them Tongue

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
Worth?!

Worth to who...

If someone wants the parts off it or genuinely wants the car to do up and make into a good cruiser, worth probably up to about £1800 to the right person.

But in reality? Probably about £1000-1200 at a guess. But the problem is, even for that price, you'll struggle to find someone who wants it. Yes it's a one off, but that doesn't mean it's worth more...
(16-05-2016, 10:45 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I don't care about the stripped threads lol, that's easily solved by hammering the bolt in. Wink
Nanstone GTD5 GT17S - XUD9TE
Volvo V50 D5 R-Design SE Sport - Daily cruise wagon.
Thanks given by:
Its also not finished...more to come Smile
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Piggy wanna buy some 2.1 spares i have everything except the block as my ex missis kindly give it the scrap men Sad

Thanks given by:
yeah may do...what you got?

PS I dont suppose the sump was saved?
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
I mean personally i have to accept my Rallye is worth £1000-1200, and they are relatively desirable due to being "rarer" cars. I think, rather unfortunately that people still seem to think 306's are worth money on the market; this simply isn't the case anymore.
[Image: Atterz.jpg]
Thanks given by: