The Turbo 8V Project

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Turbo 8V Project
(27-01-2015, 03:05 PM)JJ0063 Wrote: I can't believe this, I log on to Vectra-c.com this morning & there's a guy on there saying he's in the process of boosting a friends 1.6 306, and he's getting a Signum 1.9 CDTI 150 and will be modifying it to run 300bhp.

This is the same guy that a few of you will have seen in the chat box a while back slating my vectra & saying vauxhalls are awful, he'd never buy another etc etc.

Another strange thing was the wanted ad on there for a 306 gearbox, for his 'friend' not his girlfriend?

The username I hear you ask?

Jayharris129, and the signature:

If it isn't a Vauxhall and it doesn't have 4 wheels, it's not worth my time!

Ride Or Die!

I smell bullshit.

A HUGE stinking pile of it LOL
1999 2.0 8v Turbo 306

Flying the Flag for the XU10J2TE

You Tube: 832 Performance
Thanks given by:
oh dear... what is going on haha
Thanks given by:
hahahaha... oh dear
Thanks given by:
Basically I look away from this thread for a day and it goes mental. Lol at the facebook profile.
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
(27-01-2015, 06:22 PM)bashbarnard Wrote: Basically I look away from this thread for a day and it goes mental. Lol at the facebook profile.

Link?? 

Smile
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
(27-01-2015, 06:57 PM)7057sam Wrote:
(27-01-2015, 06:22 PM)bashbarnard Wrote: Basically I look away from this thread for a day and it goes mental. Lol at the facebook profile.

Link?? 

Smile

Few posts before at the bottom Wink
Thanks given by:
(27-01-2015, 03:53 PM)Midnightclub Wrote: Yeah that's definitely him. Literally just googling that username brings up various different threads on different forums.

Also, man I wish i could look this gangster..

https://www.facebook.com/RideOrDieJethroJay?fref=ts

I like his cool rap songs that he says the n word in a lot. lmao

http://www.reverbnation.com/play_now/226..._news_item
This post is an artistic work of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted above as fact.

62k Diablo Phase 1 Gti-6:
Project Thread
Thanks given by:
(27-01-2015, 07:28 PM)RetroPug Wrote:
(27-01-2015, 03:53 PM)Midnightclub Wrote: Yeah that's definitely him. Literally just googling that username brings up various different threads on different forums.

Also, man I wish i could look this gangster..

https://www.facebook.com/RideOrDieJethroJay?fref=ts

I like his cool rap songs that he says the n word in a lot. lmao

http://www.reverbnation.com/play_now/226..._news_item

good gravy!
Thanks given by:
This guy need to be hired to do the official oc christmas song Cool
Thanks given by:
does anyone have anymore popcorn im out after reading all this. Popcorn
Thanks given by:
(27-01-2015, 08:54 PM)Stef205 Wrote: does anyone have anymore popcorn im out after reading all this. Popcorn

Enough for us booth mate ThumbsUp

[attachment=21392]
Thanks given by:
brilliant! should last abit longer
Thanks given by:
Can I have some please Sam?
Thanks given by:
il share mine with you Dan!

[attachment=21393]

https://www.check-mot.service.gov.uk/
GTI6 Info

Don’t drive faster than your guardian angel can fly.

Thanks given by:
why not go all out and aim for big numbers.... turbo and supercharge it sure your great skills will pull it off
Itwasntme lmao
Thanks given by:
I have a turbo 8valve..

135bhp is a reasonable estimate, turbo, and runs real sweet.. smokes a little bit during the midrange.. think i must have a heavy oil leak into all 4 of the cylinders

be sure to bring this out to FCS mate.. will be well sick..
Given the choice between Niall and the sheep. I would choose the sheep!
/Toseland
Thanks given by:
Was, cars dead now, Tinie had a smash and its gone, happened about 30 mins ago I'll put pics on

Worst day of my life as I say goodbye to a good friend of mine, he shall be missed
Thanks given by:
Ah that's not good man! Undecided Hope your missus is ok!
Thanks given by:
So technically the car is mine now then? You didn't turbo it..
Thanks given by:
(06-02-2015, 11:52 AM)JJ0063 Wrote: So technically the car is mine now then? You didn't turbo it..

Would of if this didn't happen

(06-02-2015, 11:49 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Ah that's not good man! Undecided Hope your missus is ok!

Dunno as she's in the back of the ambulance at the minute, my head smacked off dash board of the car, but I said I was fine as didn't want the fuss of people standing around me, more broken about the car than anything, I got out and I just broke. Awesome car gone in seconds
Thanks given by:
Wait, this happened so recently that she's in the back of an ambulance right now.. but you had enough time to take pictures and upload them to a 306 forum?

Also, seatbelt probably would of stopped you smashing your head off the dash.
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Shame about the car, hope you're both alright.
This post is an artistic work of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted above as fact.

62k Diablo Phase 1 Gti-6:
Project Thread
Thanks given by:
Presumably took pics for insurance company...?

Lucky theres nothing to damage in your head Jay. Big Grin Let us know how she gets on then. Smile Remember you can pick up a ph2 in a horrible colour for sub £500 these days, it really doesn't matter. Smile
Thanks given by:
It wasn't the taking pics.. but if I was just in an accident a few minutes ago and my GF was in an ambulance, my go to reaction wouldn't be upload pics to a 306 forum lol I'd certainly have bigger things to worry about.
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Fair point lol. I'd probably be straight on here tbf. lol
Thanks given by:
(06-02-2015, 12:35 PM)Toms306 Wrote: Fair point lol.  I'd probably be straight on her tbf. lol

/Rapey.
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
[Image: signature.png]
Thanks given by:
you hit your head on the dash.... so no seatbelt then...
Thanks given by:
if you have hit your head, you want to be getting your self checked out fella, and I hope your mrs is ok! Mind the front end doesn't look that bad looking at it, see what the damage is 1st behind, as you might be able to put a second hand front end on. Saves the hassle of going through the insurance.
Thanks given by:
This just gets better and better...

Shit car - best thing that could of happened to it.

your head hit the dashboard? should of been wearing a seatbelt then. Your girlfriends in an ambulance and your stood there taking pics of the car to upload to an internet forum.. Grade A* bullshit straight from the Bulls arse.
[Image: 17b33c2a-8471-4313-992e-0a4b324cf926_zps2e63812a.jpg]
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
This thread is just full of LOL especialy the last page. Sooo eh does that mean he wont need to use this forum any more ??

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DeeC’s 306 VNT Turbo Build / Show Car Project darrencurry0808 63 23,242 30-12-2020, 01:45 PM
Last Post: darrencurry0808
  Project Truck Turbo MkII, gathering dust ozonehostile 418 188,282 29-08-2019, 09:51 PM
Last Post: Dturboleeds
  306 XND to D-turbo track car project Sfin01 0 1,764 01-01-2019, 02:10 AM
Last Post: Sfin01