Matador MP46 Hectorra2 Tires

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Matador MP46 Hectorra2 Tires
Anyone tried these tires? there cheep and look to have good reviews

http://www.tyrereviews.co.uk/Tyre-Size/1...-Tyres.htm
Thanks given by:
Cant say i have ever heard of them to be honest but they seem to get good reviews like you said.
I did notice though it says they are a summer tyre so depends if you want to use them throughout winter as well. Mind, they still get a good wet grip rating!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Its was between the Michelin Pilot Sport 3 and Rainsport3, the 306 wont be on the road until summer so that's not really a problem
Thanks given by:
I fitted a set to my estate when I first bought it. Really good tyre for the money, but if the budget will stretch to the michelins, then it's a no-brainer IMO
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

Thanks given by:
(03-12-2013, 09:35 PM)Jonny81191 Wrote: but if the budget will stretch to the michelins, then it's a no-brainer IMO

^ This
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Good budget, but still a budget
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(03-12-2013, 09:33 PM)Daniel306 Wrote: Its was between the Michelin Pilot Sport 3 and Rainsport3, the 306 wont be on the road until summer so that's not really a problem

Thats a no brainer mate. PS3. As connor says, I'm sure they are great but still a budget.
Considering they are the only thing connecting you to the road (unless you are Sean), i always try and spend as much as possible on tyres. Normally safer, fills you with more confidence and is more fun on a good road!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
I normally only use rainsport2 but since the 306 is now a 2nd car i can afford to try something else
Thanks given by:
Use to have to run Matadors as a control tyre in the championship, they were shite.
Custom roll cages/shiny suspension bits/general fabrication work undertaken, PM me.
Top engine mount repair/reinforcement/chocking for cracked chassis and high powered cars, drive in, drive out, 2 hour turnaround.
Thanks given by:
they were fitted to my wheels when i bought them and i thought they were below average, swapped them for toyos pretty quickly
Thanks given by:
Ive had a set of these on my corolla T sport will say apart from the bridgestone potenzas which where double the money they was a very good tyre for the money dry wet and icy conditions i couldnt fault them.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tires . rocker8742 14 6,314 29-06-2013, 09:28 PM
Last Post: Tom
  What winter tires? Jake 11 2,283 28-11-2012, 03:38 PM
Last Post: Rippthrough
  tires 205/45 17 puggyhdi 9 2,271 27-08-2012, 11:07 AM
Last Post: 4WayDiablo