Possible air leak

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Possible air leak
Right just got my d turbo last Thursday not the best at start up when cold but I reckon that's cheap glow plugs but the last 2 times I've started it it's run for a couple seconds then died then when started ticked over a little high say 1200 for 30 seconds then settled down and drives normal

Any ideas?
Thanks given by:
No one?
Thanks given by:
air yeah....are u running veg at all?
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
No I'm not I've been and looked in to it today and I think the none return valve on the grenade has failed and over a period of time it's draining the fuel filter housing causing it to be a bitch to start and run shit till the air clears. So Friday morning hopefully will have this sorted
Thanks given by:
(06-11-2013, 07:41 PM)sherman306 Wrote: No I'm not I've been and looked in to it today and I think the none return valve on the grenade has failed and over a period of time it's draining the fuel filter housing causing it to be a bitch to start and run shit till the air clears. So Friday morning hopefully will have this sorted

could be that or a few other things, report back if it doesn't sort it . .Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
I will mate
Thanks given by:
i had a bad air leak until i replaced the fuel filter and seal, all is good now, i originally though it was the grenade at fault though.
Thanks given by:
Hmm I've already done that though
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Leak of Pipe Air Leak PaddyPug 5 2,871 18-09-2013, 08:31 AM
Last Post: PaddyPug