306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Possible air leak
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Right just got my d turbo last Thursday not the best at start up when cold but I reckon that's cheap glow plugs but the last 2 times I've started it it's run for a couple seconds then died then when started ticked over a little high say 1200 for 30 seconds then settled down and drives normal

Any ideas?
No one?
air yeah....are u running veg at all?
No I'm not I've been and looked in to it today and I think the none return valve on the grenade has failed and over a period of time it's draining the fuel filter housing causing it to be a bitch to start and run shit till the air clears. So Friday morning hopefully will have this sorted
(06-11-2013, 07:41 PM)sherman306 Wrote: [ -> ]No I'm not I've been and looked in to it today and I think the none return valve on the grenade has failed and over a period of time it's draining the fuel filter housing causing it to be a bitch to start and run shit till the air clears. So Friday morning hopefully will have this sorted

could be that or a few other things, report back if it doesn't sort it . .Smile
I will mate
i had a bad air leak until i replaced the fuel filter and seal, all is good now, i originally though it was the grenade at fault though.
Hmm I've already done that though