Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Airbag light...
How do I turn this off? Its bugging me
Thanks given by:
you find out why its on and fix it
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
When I got the car. The guy said something about the sensor under the seat. Then got his friend to turn it off with a machine. But it come on again after a few days
Thanks given by:
Have a look at the connectors under the front seats
Thanks given by:
Will do. Today is the day of maintenance as I finally have a day off..is it just the drivers seat?
Thanks given by:
depending on what your car has fitted you may have 3 plugs under the seat
yellow is earth
red is side airbag
orange is pretensioner

i suggest turning ign off then unplug them and replug them then turn ign on see if the light goes out Wink

it may be worth cutting the plugs off and connecting the wires without the plugs as the plugs are the weak link
Thanks given by:
Oo I like that idea of cutting and connecting! Thanks cully!
Thanks given by:
Yeah as said try plugs under the seats, both lights come on in my car but its because people in the back keep touching the wires etc when sitting in the back so just keep checking them, might just cut and solder them together and get rid of the problem for good and keep the dash from looking like a christmas tree lol
Thanks given by:
I get the occasional water level sensor light flash up. Emergency swing into the side road and let it cool down. Checked tine and time again and theres nothing wrong with the level. The dashboard just loves to flash at me
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Sad Airbag light on, other lights not coming on TULL3RZ 0 1,139 25-12-2017, 08:13 PM
Last Post: TULL3RZ
  Airbag Light Flashing RetroPug 17 3,730 15-10-2016, 09:35 AM
Last Post: RetroPug
  AIRBAG LIGHT thebluepearl 4 1,683 16-10-2015, 10:06 AM
Last Post: Poodle