Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey im new to this forum i own s reg 1.4 306 meridian (first car) I am just wounding if theres any meetings in west sussex like Brighton worthing area
Thanks given by:
Welcome
Thanks given by:
Hi and welcome
Thanks given by:
Welcome, get some pics up bud and have a look in the meets section
[Image: attachment.php?aid=9919]
Thanks given by:
Shes bog standard at the moment just wanted to get out there an get some idears hit out of the box ones
Thanks given by:
Welcome along, im not sure Scott will appreciate your huge username breaking the forum! lol

If you're planning on hanging around, make sure you take most comments with a pinch of salt, we're a right bunch of wind-up merchants on here! Big Grin
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Welcome aboard, just down the road. There's not generally too many meets specifically that way, although there's usually some going on Portsmouth way. The Christmas meet is coming up, which is the biggest meet of the year. Apart from that, the weather is going the wrong way I'm afraid. Sure there will be some locally next year though Smile
Thanks given by:
Yeah im good with the wind ups is there any wayi change my user name as 8 didnt read it properly I thought it was email adderss lol shame theres not realy any meets this way ill give it a shot at coming to the Portsmouth one
Thanks given by:
Im sure one of the admin would be able to edit your username for you, they have been known to do so without even being asked if they think its funny! lol

As for meets, its the regular Ace Cafe meet tomorrow night....i may be there if 4waydiablo decides he can afford to make it. Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Its that london ace cafe or brighton ace cafe lol
Thanks given by:
London. Smile
Thanks given by:
Lol sounded a bit dum then lol what sort of time is the meet
Thanks given by:
I think people start getting there about 7ish, but there will be people there till about 11ish, so depends how eager you are really! Wink
Thanks given by:
I would like to be there but my 306 is bog standard at the moment so just dont think ide fit in
Thanks given by:
Utter nonsense. It doesnt matter if its standard or not, everyones welcome!
Thanks given by:
I have a bog standard gti 6 atm! Dont worry Smile
Thanks given by:
(20-10-2013, 09:25 PM)WiNgNuTz Wrote: Im sure one of the admin would be able to edit your username for you, they have been known to do so without even being asked if they think its funny! lol

As for meets, its the regular Ace Cafe meet tomorrow night....i may be there if 4waydiablo decides he can afford to make it. Big Grin
Hey, you'd never catch me changing people's usernames, how dare you accuse me of such a crime whistle

ninja
Thanks given by:
(20-10-2013, 10:03 PM)Scott Wrote: Hey, you'd never catch me changing people's usernames, how dare you accuse me of such a crime whistle

ninja

lmao
Thanks given by:
Thanks Scott
Thanks given by:
Welcome along Smile
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club

2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:
Welcome along fella. There are a few OE cars around here. Its not all about the modding ThumbsUp

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
Is any one convoying tonight
Thanks given by:
Welcome
Thanks given by: