306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: newbie
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey im new to this forum i own s reg 1.4 306 meridian (first car) I am just wounding if theres any meetings in west sussex like Brighton worthing area
Welcome
Hi and welcome
Welcome, get some pics up bud and have a look in the meets section
Shes bog standard at the moment just wanted to get out there an get some idears hit out of the box ones
Welcome along, im not sure Scott will appreciate your huge username breaking the forum! lol

If you're planning on hanging around, make sure you take most comments with a pinch of salt, we're a right bunch of wind-up merchants on here! Big Grin
Welcome aboard, just down the road. There's not generally too many meets specifically that way, although there's usually some going on Portsmouth way. The Christmas meet is coming up, which is the biggest meet of the year. Apart from that, the weather is going the wrong way I'm afraid. Sure there will be some locally next year though Smile
Yeah im good with the wind ups is there any wayi change my user name as 8 didnt read it properly I thought it was email adderss lol shame theres not realy any meets this way ill give it a shot at coming to the Portsmouth one
Im sure one of the admin would be able to edit your username for you, they have been known to do so without even being asked if they think its funny! lol

As for meets, its the regular Ace Cafe meet tomorrow night....i may be there if 4waydiablo decides he can afford to make it. Big Grin
Its that london ace cafe or brighton ace cafe lol
London. Smile
Lol sounded a bit dum then lol what sort of time is the meet
I think people start getting there about 7ish, but there will be people there till about 11ish, so depends how eager you are really! Wink
I would like to be there but my 306 is bog standard at the moment so just dont think ide fit in
Utter nonsense. It doesnt matter if its standard or not, everyones welcome!
I have a bog standard gti 6 atm! Dont worry Smile
(20-10-2013, 09:25 PM)WiNgNuTz Wrote: [ -> ]Im sure one of the admin would be able to edit your username for you, they have been known to do so without even being asked if they think its funny! lol

As for meets, its the regular Ace Cafe meet tomorrow night....i may be there if 4waydiablo decides he can afford to make it. Big Grin
Hey, you'd never catch me changing people's usernames, how dare you accuse me of such a crime whistle

ninja
(20-10-2013, 10:03 PM)Scott Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, you'd never catch me changing people's usernames, how dare you accuse me of such a crime whistle

ninja

lmao
Thanks Scott
Welcome along Smile
Welcome along fella. There are a few OE cars around here. Its not all about the modding ThumbsUp
Is any one convoying tonight
Welcome