Your pet hates on the road

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your pet hates on the road
Lorry drivers at rush hour

People who sit in the middle lane
People who pull out to overtake, but then don't.
People who automatically go for the 'outside lane' regardless of their speed or intentions
People who choose the wrong lane at a junction/roundabout because they were sat in the outside lane
People who don't pay attention to whats going on around them
The shit horn on my car/my g/f's car

(19-10-2013, 08:35 AM)Midnightclub Wrote: people that do 35-40 getting onto the motorway

This, then expect you to move out of the way for them to join.
Only for them to immediately put their foot down when they get on the motorway and attempt to cut you up to pass a lorry.

Happened enough times that I now just hoist a finger, you've had a good 1/4 mile to get up to speed so f*ck off.
(obviously if it's a silly small slip road I'll move, but there are some monster ones on the drive to work AND they are downhill so no excuse for not reaching a good rate)
Thanks given by:
(17-10-2013, 08:33 PM)adamm306 Wrote: Was just driving home and this really annoyed me

Long stretch of road 30 limit cruising along nicely till you come up against someone going 27-28mph having to drop into 4th as my xud hates going under 30 in 5th labours like hell.

Oh and old drivers. They make some dangerous decisions / maneuvers

(17-10-2013, 10:17 PM)amiek Wrote: People who think the national speed limit is 40. The worst.

"Lads" on mopeds.

People who don't put their lights on when it's getting dark, or its completely dark, uh how can you see your speedo?!

People.

these are two of my pet hates,
also up the arse of the car too, that happens with the rover metro.
i end up losing my rag and put my foot down, they sharp back right off then!
also a bmw driver tried to under take me on a single lane, that was an enterance to a bridge! we had just come off a rounder about. f*ck knows what the crac was with that manover, i had to turn around and check! as i couldn't believe me mirrors! he saw me shake my head too after i turned back around.
undertaking is another one too, had that with both cars, metro this time faught back against a alfa coupe who was sitting off the arse end off the car, he decided he wanted under cut me off a rounder about, i hung him out to dry. He got a nasty shock and backed well off!
Thanks given by:
To be fair, to piss me off on the road you really have to be stupid. I don't mind a lot of things as i just think "we all make mistakes". But the ONE thing that really grinds my gears is when you do 30 mph in a 30 zone, and people tailgate you for 9 miles then get angry at you for doing the speed limit.

I don't even get annoyed by a Corsa B 1.2 with a boy racer and his girlfriend who over took me on a 40 road (when i was doing 40) and cut straight in front of me by about 4 inches just to show off to his mrsz.
3 x Peugeot owner.

1996 106.
1996 306 D Turbo S.
1994 Mercedes Benz 320E.
1997 306 GLX.

Subscribe! - https://www.youtube.com/user/TheADKJD/videos
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Who else hates these guys? Razorback_Rob 14 2,936 09-12-2014, 06:32 PM
Last Post: Pete
  Who here likes coal.. who here hates MX5? :D toseland 10 1,888 09-09-2014, 02:51 PM
Last Post: JamesPT