Want to see some wet gash?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Want to see some wet gash?
http://youtu.be/D-mDsspOaig

Not what you were expecting? Well this is what I have under the drivers footwell and the water dribbles out when you put pressure on the carpet

Think the carpets wet because of the heater matrix causing the carpet to be saturated but I'm not sure what's caused this split?

It's slightly back from the rail running across the chassis almost looks like its split on the join between that and the floor pan

Advice? Expect it'll need some sort of welding and underseal is it worth leaving it as drainage until the matrix is done?

To give a better idea of where it is
Thanks given by:
wonder if its rusted from inside out.
best whip carpet out and look
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(13-10-2013, 06:50 AM)Piggy Wrote: wonder if its rusted from inside out.
best whip carpet out and look
This!
Thanks given by:
Will have to have a look see, was looking good when the carpet was fitted and its not been leaking for too long how long would it take to rust through?
Thanks given by:
That doesn't look good! I'd get it welded asap, before it rusts more
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Definitely treat the rust and get it sealed! I'd also enquire as to where the leak is coming from, although it wouldn't surprise me if the pressure when driving is forcing the water up through the gap soaking into the carpet.

Heater matrix i have only known to affect the passenger footwell?
I Black mask Crystal headlights, check out my Thread
Black mask Service
Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
Having experienced a heater matrix go, they fill the passenger foot well first, then after a certain point it starts to fill the drivers side. But before all that you get steam pouring out the vents. Pretty unmistakable. My first 306 used to randomly fill the foot wells with water. Took it to a jet wash once blasted the shit out of everywhere and it was fine. Then one afternoon in the rain, i got in, and splash soak through me shoes lol. Sunroof drain offs or door seals i reckon!
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
Seems to be running down from behind the centre console but it is only the drivers side, haven't seen any steam but I do seem to be loosing loads of water from the rad

Will pull the carpet up and have a look see when it's not raining
Thanks given by:
looks like its been jacked up there maybe as its raised, either way that looks like alot of water! I would get it fixed asap tbh, as im sure youve seen the rust on mine!
[Image: 65613_10200761612710317_1548698655_n_zps68c27004.jpg]

CONVOI EXCEPTIONNEL
Thanks given by:
I have indeed mate but its only appeared recently and I certainly haven't jacked it there.. Do get a lot of stones flicking up after being hit by the strut brace though

Hmm
Thanks given by:
Doesn't look too bad as long as you dont leave it too long Smile
[Image: 65613_10200761612710317_1548698655_n_zps68c27004.jpg]

CONVOI EXCEPTIONNEL
Thanks given by:
Does look like a big fuk off stone has hit it at some speed and travelled along the floor pan before hitting back on the ground! I don't so any other reason how that would just come about!
Thanks given by: