when you are a stranger to everyone

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
when you are a stranger to everyone
Hi I am a new member and I want to introduce myself.I have become a member of this group, so I can share my passion with you for my 306 D Turbo. I have owned this car from new. I borrowed my former bosses vehicle, which was the same model. On driving this car, I was amazed at the road holding, the power and torque of the vehicle,plus the economy. I was in the market for a new car and fixed myself and my wife, who had just passed her test with a test drive.After the test drive the dealer offered us the test vehicle, with a thousand pound off the list price. My wife had just been payed out redundancy money and had been offered a new job.If the test car had not been coloured black, she would have agreed. She had always wanted a white car so opted for a brand new model.It came in Bianca White, but is now Ford Frozen White after being fitted with a after market body kit. We have uprated the suspension, fitted interior with half leather seats, and changed the rear axle, so is discs all round (impressive when it comes for it,s mot).We are looking at having a custom exhaust fitted but are waiting for the original to give up the ghost
Thanks given by:
Welcome along, pics needed Smile
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
welcome along mate.
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Amazed by the power and torque? Get a good stage 1 on there and it will be much better
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Welcome along mate!
[Image: Foxy2.jpg]
Thanks given by:
4WayDiablo Wrote:Amazed by the power and torque? Get a good stage 1 on there and it will be much better

+1
Thanks given by:
Welcome Mate Smile
On the 306 waiting list.
Thanks given by:
Welcome mate
Phase 1 306 Dturbo Sigma Blue a.k.a THE LADY

[Image: redranger.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Hello and Welcome. Would be nice to see some pics.
Thanks given by:
Welcome along mate
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
welcome mate, really curious to see pics!
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Stranger showing his face friar241 15 2,276 12-03-2012, 10:56 PM
Last Post: GTI 6