Anyone got this piece - top strut mount.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone got this piece - top strut mount.
i need number 7... i believe it's this part, it's a cup shape spacer.

[Image: 163755_10150363359810691_749385690_16929...2843_n.jpg]

basically, when i bought a new top strut mount kit - i fitted it all in the correct order, and noticed that #6 wasn't included. by this point i had chucked out the standard mount and now getting a squeak from the strut side without this cup. it persisted aswell when i tried it on the opposite side of the car.

any help would be awesome - or if anyone goes near a scrappy and could grab one, would be appreciated.
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
I might be going to one tomorrow. How do I get it out, as I dont normally take tools, just a screw driver lol.
Thanks given by:
Pompey306mark Wrote:I might be going to one tomorrow. How do I get it out, as I dont normally take tools, just a screw driver lol.

Need spring compressors as its under the top nut
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
This in peugeot is cheap.

~£7
[Image: sign.png]
↑ Project ↑
Thanks given by:
Connor Wrote:
Pompey306mark Wrote:I might be going to one tomorrow. How do I get it out, as I dont normally take tools, just a screw driver lol.

Need spring compressors as its under the top nut

ermm... not necessarily, its under the top nut, if there's enough weight between the bottom of the strut and the top, you can unbolt and leave it be - scrapyard - not your problem... :|
Thanks given by:
What size spanner and I will have a look. It's cheap at the scrappy too... Free.
Thanks given by:
ginge191 Wrote:ermm... not necessarily, its under the top nut, if there's enough weight between the bottom of the strut and the top, you can unbolt and leave it be - scrapyard - not your problem... :|

Well thats fine if you can have that on your conscience, but I couldnt
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
Thanks given by:
Do not take it off without spring compressors unless you want a spring embedded deep in you!
They are less than 3.00 each from pug. I know this because I've got new shiny gold ones on mine.
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
NiallHarper Wrote:Do not take it off without spring compressors unless you want a spring embedded deep in you!
They are less than 3.00 each from pug. I know this because I've got new shiny gold ones on mine.

got part number mate, that would be useful Smile
Thanks given by:
ginge191 Wrote:
NiallHarper Wrote:Do not take it off without spring compressors unless you want a spring embedded deep in you!

got part number mate, that would be useful Smile

How can you have the service box image and not know the part no.? -.-
Thanks given by:
30 seconds of work tells me it's 5077 33 bell End!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  FRONT STRUT TOP MOUNT BEARING procta 1 1,860 27-02-2016, 07:15 PM
Last Post: welshpug