Apologies To Swampy

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Apologies To Swampy
Got the brake lines today that i orderd. Very pleased as they look well made.

Apologies to swampy if i made him look bad on here.

Didnt take 6 months in the end LOL.
1999 2.0 8v Turbo 306

Flying the Flag for the XU10J2TE

You Tube: 832 Performance
Thanks given by:
Shouldn't worry, he's already done a sterling job of that himself. Wink
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
(11-09-2013, 10:48 AM)Poodle Wrote: Shouldn't worry, he's already done a sterling job of that himself. Wink

LOL

This tbf
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
Wink 
MMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW Hiss Hiss LOL
1999 2.0 8v Turbo 306

Flying the Flag for the XU10J2TE

You Tube: 832 Performance
Thanks given by:
I have some of Swampy's braided hoses and I can attest they are 100% quality products.
Thanks given by:
Yeah, but you said the same about aldi spanners...
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Hmmm chocolate spanners
Thanks given by:
(11-09-2013, 07:54 PM)Poodle Wrote: Yeah, but you said the same about aldi spanners...

At least ot wouldn't take you 6months to get you're hands on aldi spanners
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(11-09-2013, 08:50 PM)Connor Wrote:
(11-09-2013, 07:54 PM)Poodle Wrote: Yeah, but you said the same about aldi spanners...

lmao

Thanks given by:
(11-09-2013, 08:50 PM)Connor Wrote:

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTOkN4-tSkYKP_IenMkANy...zQn38PbffK]
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Not a problem

It doesn't take six monthes to get your hands on these parts either.

If people actually took the time to read the threads I post with the details in, I get the lines made to order and order in batches around once a week.
Then have to wait for them to be made, delivered to me either via courier or Royal Mail, then sent out via 1st class Royal Mail recorded.
Thanks given by:
I bought bolts from this dude, delivered within a mere handful of days, granted off the shelf items not custom ordered, but can't fault the service.
Thanks given by:
i've had pinch bolts off swampy, didn't turn up, told him and he sent some more out, no complaints Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
I orded a set of extended strut brace bolts they arraived pretty quick.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(12-09-2013, 08:06 AM)Mattcheese31 Wrote: i've had pinch bolts off swampy, didn't turn up, told him and he sent some more out, no complaints Smile

Ah yes, it's funny how sellers who have a reputation always seem to be unlucky with items being lost in the post.
[Image: sigjpg.jpg]
Serious.
Thanks given by:
(12-09-2013, 12:23 PM)lewisdmz Wrote:
(12-09-2013, 08:06 AM)Mattcheese31 Wrote: i've had pinch bolts off swampy, didn't turn up, told him and he sent some more out, no complaints Smile

Ah yes, it's funny how sellers who have a reputation always seem to be unlucky with items being lost in the post.

well i've had strut brace bolts and hub pinch bolts and apart from the above all ok . . . . . so that's my experience of the guy . .Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
(12-09-2013, 12:23 PM)lewisdmz Wrote:

You wouldn't believe how bad Royal Mail is, when your sending loads of things out a week you expect at least one to go missing, customer gives wrong delivery address etc

That's why all BRAKELINES are sent recorded delivery so at least if they go missing I can get the replacement costs back for them.

Low value stuff goes out standard first class, if it gets lost I just send another set out no problems.

Just look at the number of threads around the place saying the dvla didn't recieve my change of ownership or sorn documents now I have a fine what can I do??

Post goes missing everyday it's a fact of life and with today's announcement I can't see it getting better any time soon
Thanks given by:
Swampy I think alot of peoples issue is your lack of communication. When I last bought something off you it was strut brace bolts. After 3 weeks there was no package so I PM you and got no reply to any messages even though you had been online, I did eventually get a set but according to the post mark they hadn't been sent till the day after I PM you.

Maybe if you communicate better people might not complain so much
Thanks given by:
Communicating won't be an issue now as Scott has removed my privilege to advertise in the for sale section.

So only way I can sell stuff now is people approach me I spot them requesting stuff in threads.

Unless of course Scott wants to let me move off the naughty step
Thanks given by:
(12-09-2013, 04:15 PM)swampy Wrote: Communicating won't be an issue now as Scott has removed my privilege to advertise in the for sale section.

So only way I can sell stuff now is people approach me I spot them requesting stuff in threads.

Unless of course Scott wants to let me move off the naughty step

Swampy the whole idea of you having your access to the for sale section removed is you cant sell on here. Sorry but we have had a lot of complaints and regardless of reasons for them, we have to act on that.
Any selling outside of the for sale sections is not allowed and will be removed.

If you have any questions or an issue with this, Please PM me Smile
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Apologies in advance... devils_fuel 6 1,429 29-11-2013, 10:27 PM
Last Post: devils_fuel
  Saw these beauties whilst out - apologies for the shite pics devils_fuel 23 5,169 11-10-2013, 06:37 PM
Last Post: devils_fuel
  SWAMPY ALERT PUGNUT_XS 5 1,968 04-09-2013, 06:02 PM
Last Post: Dum-Dum