Yeah, but you live in basingstoke...
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Good work, my missus got me a socket set for my birthday, top lass! Big Grin
[Image: sigcopy-1.jpg]
Diablo Meridian HDi - 125bhp - 73.0MPG - Halfords Wheels
Thanks given by:
I am so rubbish, ive told him all day he can guess all he wants but he will have to wait until it arrives, and then the minute i had the chance i opened my big gob lol and even showed him what ive ordered, i seriously need lessons on how to keep a surprise, a surprise.
I did good though he loves it and cant wait, yippee!!
Thanks given by:
(12-09-2013, 02:02 AM)Becca93smith Wrote: I am so rubbish, ive told him all day he can guess all he wants but he will have to wait until it arrives, and then the minute i had the chance i opened my big gob lol and even showed him what ive ordered, i seriously need lessons on how to keep a surprise, a surprise.

So what is it then? Keeping us all in suspense....

My ex use to buy me shit loads. I hated caused no end of trouble between us.

She constantly moaned saying I spent more on the car and loved it more than her... this was the result of that argument...    
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(11-09-2013, 07:59 PM)Poodle Wrote: Yeah, but you live in basingstoke...

Whats wrong with basingstoke lol....i actually live in old basing lol so nicer this half lol
(msg sent from hell)

If i dont c ya threw week ill c ya threw window.
Thanks given by:
(12-09-2013, 07:01 AM)kentiiboii Wrote:
(12-09-2013, 02:02 AM)Becca93smith Wrote: I am so rubbish, ive told him all day he can guess all he wants but he will have to wait until it arrives, and then the minute i had the chance i opened my big gob lol and even showed him what ive ordered, i seriously need lessons on how to keep a surprise, a surprise.

She constantly moaned saying I spent more on the car and loved it more than her... this was the result of that argument...

Yikes!!!
He really wanted some of them plasma dials, so he's got some now, a few other bits and pieces as well, and as long as he's happy im happy, so erm i dont think we be arguing anytime soon lol
Thanks given by:
(12-09-2013, 07:01 AM)kentiiboii Wrote:

Break her hair straighteners.
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by: