306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: The best or what?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So erm rather than buy stuff for my little beauty, i end up buying stuff for the other halfs 306!!
Seriously where is the logic in that, i surprise myself at times, just hope he dont scream like a girl when its delivered lmao
I must be mad
He's a lucky bloke, all I get from my lass is "Are you spending money on that wreck again? Can't you just get something new and not broken? So and so has just bought a new Focus...", I'd fall over if she bought me anything for it!
He's a very lucky man, make damn sure he knows it. Wink

If you're spending all that money on it you should get a project thread up!
(11-09-2013, 01:11 PM)THE_Liam Wrote: [ -> ]He's a lucky bloke, all I get from my lass is "Are you spending money on that wreck again? Can't you just get something new and not broken? So and so has just bought a new Focus...", I'd fall over if she bought me anything for it!

She sounds nice.
He better bloody know it haha, usually when i get a car it gets kitted out straight away i spend loads but as for my 306 ive spent nothing except the tiny amount of £170 which i paid for it lol, im sure there must be somethin wrong with me.
(11-09-2013, 01:52 PM)Face. Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-09-2013, 01:11 PM)THE_Liam Wrote: [ -> ]He's a lucky bloke, all I get from my lass is "Are you spending money on that wreck again? Can't you just get something new and not broken? So and so has just bought a new Focus...", I'd fall over if she bought me anything for it!

She sounds nice.

She's great, she just likes to moan about money spent on cars like most women.
So what 306s have you got then, is your other half here too?
(11-09-2013, 02:14 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: [ -> ]So what 306s have you got then, is your other half here too?

Mine is a 2.0L HDI in moonestone blue Smile
And yeah he's on here he's Marcus1991 i pay no attention to what his is haha (typical gf lol) i had to ask him earlier what his is as mines a phase 3, and he said his is a mk1.
Im clearly no good with cars Smile
My lass bought me jump leads, kinda says it all TBH
(11-09-2013, 03:02 PM)Pete Wrote: [ -> ]My lass bought me jump leads, kinda says it all TBH
Did that hit you straight in the heart?

EVERY girlfriend I've had has said
'why you spending more money on a pile of shit that will never be a new car'

Worst part is its no matter what car I own..
My girlfriend never buys me anything.

I guess having a girlfriend might improve my chances.
Jump leads? Yikes!!
And ive gotta admit i was bad at first but as he would say himself 'ive been led in the right direction' lmao
The way i see it, theres no point pestering him to get a new 1 when he's happy with the 1 he has, its reliable, gets him to and from work, never let him down yet, touch wood.
So thought i would do something for him a) to cheer him up. b) to try and make it look a little better. c) what ive bought is something he really wanted. so really its a win win situation.
(And it might make him hurry up fixing mine haha)
To be fair they were needed, I melted/re bodged my old ones lots lol
(11-09-2013, 03:24 PM)Pete Wrote: [ -> ]To be fair they were needed, I melted/re bodged my old ones lots lol

So she helped you out then haha Smile
Ahhh sweet lol...my mrs has just brought me a new 250 piece tool box and a new grinder today ohh and fifa 13 lol not forgetting dinner lol im such a lucky git lol...
(11-09-2013, 03:31 PM)pugjohn306 Wrote: [ -> ]Ahhh sweet lol...my mrs has just brought me a new 250 piece tool box and a new grinder today ohh and fifa 13 lol not forgetting dinner lol im such a lucky git lol...

Dont be giving my other half ideas lol, i bet he'll read this then i'll probs get a phone call or somethin, he has enough off me, and by that i dont mean grief haha
(11-09-2013, 03:48 PM)Becca93smith Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-09-2013, 03:31 PM)pugjohn306 Wrote: [ -> ]Ahhh sweet lol...my mrs has just brought me a new 250 piece tool box and a new grinder today ohh and fifa 13 lol not forgetting dinner lol im such a lucky git lol...

Dont be giving my other half ideas lol, i bet he'll read this then i'll probs get a phone call or somethin, he has enough off me, and by that i dont mean grief haha

Lol ahh well i had to soften her up first lol so i let her buy sime new clothes then dropped the little hints in lol and it worked lol luckly she aint on here so i can say what i do lol make her think its her idea to get em lol
Hello everyone! Im the other half! I have absolutely no idea what has been bought for me. But yeah becca, i could do with a new tool box and GTA5 comes out in a few days hehe.
(11-09-2013, 03:59 PM)Marcus1991 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello everyone! Im the other half! I have absolutely no idea what has been bought for me. But yeah becca, i could do with a new tool box and GTA5 comes out in a few days hehe.

Gta5 is october mate lol go buy her some clothes first lol
(11-09-2013, 03:59 PM)pugjohn306 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-09-2013, 03:48 PM)Becca93smith Wrote: [ -> ]

Lol ahh well i had to soften her up first lol so i let her buy sime new clothes then dropped the little hints in lol and it worked lol luckly she aint on here so i can say what i do lol make her think its her idea to get em lol

Soften her up? Yeah i know that feeling lol.
And erm Marcus how about you buy your own tool box yeah? While your at it i need new clothes? You can buy them too if you want haha
(11-09-2013, 04:03 PM)pugjohn306 Wrote: [ -> ]Gta5 is october mate lol go buy her some clothes first lol

No its not...
Damn, i thaught GTA5 came out next Tuesday haha, i need new tools to fix your 306! Haha. Ill buy you some new clothes when i get paid. Oh sh*t did i just say that on the internet! Ill have to now.
it does come out next tuesday mate
(11-09-2013, 04:08 PM)Marcus1991 Wrote: [ -> ]Damn, i thaught GTA5 came out next Tuesday haha, i need new tools to fix your 306! Haha. Ill buy you some new clothes when i get paid. Oh sh*t did i just say that on the internet! Ill have to now.

Yes, yes you did, i will hold you to that!!!!
(11-09-2013, 04:09 PM)adamm306 Wrote: [ -> ]it does come out next tuesday mate

Ohh yeh my bad lol it said on a trailer on xbox release date is october lol 17th it is then lol
(11-09-2013, 04:16 PM)pugjohn306 Wrote: [ -> ]

Ohh yeh my bad lol it said on a trailer on xbox release date is october lol 17th it is then lol

ill be waiting for the PS4 before I buy it though! same as FIFA 14. no point on getting it on both consoles
(11-09-2013, 04:17 PM)adamm306 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-09-2013, 04:16 PM)pugjohn306 Wrote: [ -> ]

ill be waiting for the PS4 before I buy it though! same as FIFA 14. no point on getting it on both consoles

I never really play on games, but it is my religon to buy every gta haha
im currently in the process of converting my coin tray into a 7 inch monitor for a ps3 so when the ps4 comes out i can put the ps3 into the car for dvd's / GTA lol (thats when I will buy the ps3 version of gta)
Whete abouts would you put the ps3? Under the seat?
(11-09-2013, 04:31 PM)Marcus1991 Wrote: [ -> ]Whete abouts would you put the ps3? Under the seat?

Personaly id put it in the boot inside a box with a lock on it bolted to the chassis lol
Pages: 1 2