Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Extra Tickets/Camping/Track - Forge Action day @Combe
Evening all,

Currently we have 5 remaining track slots for the forge action day. These are still £20 per slot, come get them whilst they last!!

Due to there being a few people who are still keen to come, I've spoken to Combe and they have allowed us until the end of Thursday 5th September to get any more numbers.

I CANNOT promise everyone will get their car on stand at this point, but will let people know this friday (6th September) by lunchtime!! Either way you guys need a stand pass as it's your entry ticket, so you wont lose out!

So to summarise costs:

Camping for the night of Friday 13th; £8 per person

Stand Passes (Revised price): £11 per person

Track slots: £20 per slot

Please pay the club paypal account as a gift, or pay the fees yourself: payments@306oc.co.uk

Could you put in the payment notes what you are paying for, and then update the list in this thread with what you've paid for so it's all properly recorded and I can easily keep track of numbers.

If you have any queries, swing me a pm.

I am exceptionally busy with work at the moment, so please don't post in here and assume I'm going to get back to you. I'll do my absolute best, but I get notifications of pms on my phone so will get back to you more quickly.

Cheers everyone

Ed

PLEASE NOTE THOSE WHO HAVE PAID £16 A HEAD WILL BE REFUNDED THE DIFFERENCE IN DUE COURSE.
The organisation of the event itself is currently taking priority; as soon as we're able to we will get onto this, please bear with us!!

1. SilverZX- 2x stand pass, 2x camping
2. Ginge191 - 3X stand pass
3. Darrenjlobb - 2 x stand pass
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6-6 - SOLD! Sad
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
Extra Tickets/Camping/Track - Forge Action day @Combe - by Ed Doe - 02-09-2013, 07:43 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Show: Castle Combe - Forge Action Day - 08/09/18 Eeyore 15 16,236 10-09-2018, 05:01 PM
Last Post: cully
  Show: Castle Combe - Spring Action Day - 07/04/18 Eeyore 43 18,643 08-04-2018, 10:35 PM
Last Post: Cho99er5000
  Show: Castle Combe - Summer Action Festival - 07/07/18 Eeyore 0 2,184 06-11-2017, 04:40 PM
Last Post: Eeyore