306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum
Extra Tickets/Camping/Track - Forge Action day @Combe - Printable Version

+- 306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum (https://www.306oc.co.uk/forum)
+-- Forum: General (https://www.306oc.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Meets (https://www.306oc.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Extra Tickets/Camping/Track - Forge Action day @Combe (/showthread.php?tid=16981)

Pages: 1 2

Extra Tickets/Camping/Track - Forge Action day @Combe - Ed Doe - 02-09-2013

Evening all,

Currently we have 5 remaining track slots for the forge action day. These are still £20 per slot, come get them whilst they last!!

Due to there being a few people who are still keen to come, I've spoken to Combe and they have allowed us until the end of Thursday 5th September to get any more numbers.

I CANNOT promise everyone will get their car on stand at this point, but will let people know this friday (6th September) by lunchtime!! Either way you guys need a stand pass as it's your entry ticket, so you wont lose out!

So to summarise costs:

Camping for the night of Friday 13th; £8 per person

Stand Passes (Revised price): £11 per person

Track slots: £20 per slot

Please pay the club paypal account as a gift, or pay the fees yourself: payments@306oc.co.uk

Could you put in the payment notes what you are paying for, and then update the list in this thread with what you've paid for so it's all properly recorded and I can easily keep track of numbers.

If you have any queries, swing me a pm.

I am exceptionally busy with work at the moment, so please don't post in here and assume I'm going to get back to you. I'll do my absolute best, but I get notifications of pms on my phone so will get back to you more quickly.

Cheers everyone

Ed

PLEASE NOTE THOSE WHO HAVE PAID £16 A HEAD WILL BE REFUNDED THE DIFFERENCE IN DUE COURSE.
The organisation of the event itself is currently taking priority; as soon as we're able to we will get onto this, please bear with us!!

1. SilverZX- 2x stand pass, 2x camping
2. Ginge191 - 3X stand pass
3. Darrenjlobb - 2 x stand pass

RE: Extra Tickets/Camping/Track - Forge Action day @Combe - ginge191 - 02-09-2013

Ed, chuck team geli in when you get a chance, one car, two people, no camping, will send over £11 when i get a chance (i guess it's per car not per person for stand pass right...)

RE: Extra Tickets/Camping/Track - Forge Action day @Combe - Scott - 02-09-2013

It's per person mate Smile

RE: Extra Tickets/Camping/Track - Forge Action day @Combe - ginge191 - 02-09-2013

Okie poke; i'll get on that in the next couple days. ThumbsUp

RE: Extra Tickets/Camping/Track - Forge Action day @Combe - Ed Doe - 02-09-2013

Ginge, no confirmation until paid I'm afraid. It's a nightmare for me to chase everyone up. When you've paid put your name down.

and re-read the thread as to what you need to pay.

RE: Extra Tickets/Camping/Track - Forge Action day @Combe - silverzx - 02-09-2013

Please add me to the list as confirmed, just paid for 2x camping, 2x stand passes. Smile

Extra Tickets/Camping/Track - Forge Action day @Combe - Jonny b - 02-09-2013

Iam after a place on the stand ɑnd a track slot ed!!! Though ain't payin for stand if my jap crap can't go on lol, ill have a track slot though! My nephew wants to come how much would I owe?

Anyone got room in a tent for 2?

Mate you have to pay for a stand/entry pass to get on track.
There really should be no problem with adding people onto the stand but I just don't want people to count on it as until Thursday night when this thread closes I won't know exact numbers!
And camping is not per tent, it's per person!

Jonny 2x£11 is £22, plus £20 track time, and £8 per person for camping, so £58 all in for you and your nephew.

And as the first title says, it's 11quid per person entry, 20quid per track slot, and 8quid per person for camping. I'll let you add it up Wink

Ha ha thanks for breaking down what I couldn't be arsed to read! Lol can I come on the club stand though?

Jonny, I love you mate but please read what I just wrote! I'll go mad if everyone can't be arsed to read!

Jonny want me to come over and wipe your arse for you too? lol

Yes please Scott!! ɑnd ed I just said I can't be arsed to read!! So a yes or know answer as to whether the old duffer can bring me jap crap on the stand would have sufficed!! Sheesh after all this I might as well have read the feckin thread!! Lol

Payment details?? Ha ha

Jonny you may not be arsed to read but all of the info is there, just take 2 minutes to read the bits in bold Smile

Nowt in bold that says I can bring a scooby on the club stand boss!

Nothing that says you can't either bud. I'm bringing the meg, as is Ed. There's a polo coming on as well (shock horror)

Ha ha knobhead!! but, not a polo!!!

Anyone wanna point me to who or what I pay or do I have to do more feckin reading? Lol

RE: Extra Tickets/Camping/Track - Forge Action day @Combe - Just Sean - 02-09-2013

f*cking ell Jonny!! Lazy shit!!!

RE: Extra Tickets/Camping/Track - Forge Action day @Combe - Ed Doe - 03-09-2013

Jonny it says in the post at the top, payments@306oc.co.uk

Please read it mate, I didn't bother to go through everything in the first post to then be asked a million times by people who can't be bothered. If you make it to the bottom it says I'm flat out at work at the moment. I don't have time to read to you. Not being arsey just please do me a favour and read it so you know what's going on.

I'll be cleaning up the thread shortly. There are instructions in the top post for what to do when you make payment and how to update the list in here with what you'vepaid for.

RE: Extra Tickets/Camping/Track - Forge Action day @Combe - Ed Doe - 04-09-2013

So considering how many people were asking about extra tickets etc, I'm genuinely shocked at the response so far....!

Any more for any more?!

RE: Extra Tickets/Camping/Track - Forge Action day @Combe - Just Sean - 04-09-2013

When's the deadline Ed... I'm meaning too but not got round to it

RE: Extra Tickets/Camping/Track - Forge Action day @Combe - Ed Doe - 04-09-2013

(04-09-2013, 01:22 PM)Just Sean Wrote: When's the deadline Ed... I'm meaning too but not got round to it

From the OP:
(02-09-2013, 07:43 PM)Ed Doe Wrote: Due to there being a few people who are still keen to come, I've spoken to Combe and they have allowed us until the end of Thursday 5th September to get any more numbers.

Extra Tickets/Camping/Track - Forge Action day @Combe - Jonny b - 04-09-2013

(04-09-2013, 01:22 PM)Just Sean Wrote: When's the deadline Ed... I'm meaning too but not got round to it

Read the thread ya lazy git!!! Lol

RE: Extra Tickets/Camping/Track - Forge Action day @Combe - Just Sean - 04-09-2013

And whats the PayPal address?

Extra Tickets/Camping/Track - Forge Action day @Combe - Jonny b - 04-09-2013

Tsk some people just want everything handed to em lol

RE: Extra Tickets/Camping/Track - Forge Action day @Combe - Scott - 04-09-2013

Guys read the op, I can tell you now it will answer all of your questions. Please keep on topic.

RE: Extra Tickets/Camping/Track - Forge Action day @Combe - Ed Doe - 05-09-2013

Last day to get your stand passes/camping passes.

The remaining 5 trackslots (no one has paid for any more yet...) will continue to be available

Don't miss out guys, this is the last chance to get passes through us

RE: Extra Tickets/Camping/Track - Forge Action day @Combe - ginge191 - 05-09-2013

(02-09-2013, 07:43 PM)Ed Doe Wrote: 1. SilverZX- 2x stand pass, 2x camping

Extra Tickets/Camping/Track - Forge Action day @Combe - MissTap_GTI6 - 05-09-2013

(05-09-2013, 08:09 AM)ginge191 Wrote:
(02-09-2013, 07:43 PM)Ed Doe Wrote: 1. SilverZX- 2x stand pass, 2x camping

Le Ginge et bitches