(not so) Overpriced suprcharged GTI?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(not so) Overpriced suprcharged GTI?
Haha this is like that "fake" rallye thread, this title needs changing! to (Not so)Overpriced... lol
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Connor Wrote:Haha this is like that "fake" rallye thread, this title needs changing! to (Not so)Overpriced... lol

lmao Love it that this has happened twice now.
[Image: c6769879.jpg] TEAM TRACK CAR + An E60 530d M-Sport for the daily
Thanks given by:
Is anyone ever going to buy this???
[Image: Foxy2.jpg]
Thanks given by:
yeah someone with a spare £10k. proberbly worth it but will he sell it, ?????
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Spoke to Rich Walker about his 'charged '6. On his ~430hp map he dusted a Gallardo down the strip at 'pod. LOL

I'd love to be able to spend £10k on the '6, but my bank manager and the missus wont let me!!! Tongue
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6-6 - SOLD! Sad
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!
Thanks given by:
Put her in her place and just tell her you at doing it haha.
[Image: Foxy2.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Ed Doe Wrote:Spoke to Rich Walker about his 'charged '6. On his ~430hp map he dusted a Gallardo down the strip at 'pod. LOL

I'd love to be able to spend £10k on the '6, but my bank manager and the missus wont let me!!! Tongue
that would have been mint to watch. imagain the guy in the lambo.... 306? no problem. and then woooosh. wtf. haha. mint.
Thanks given by:
kingy Wrote:
Ed Doe Wrote:imagain the guy in the lambo.... 306? no problem. and then woooosh. wtf. haha. mint.

THAT is what makes it worth £10k Tongue
Thanks given by:
ohhh yeah baby. off to the shops to try my luck on a scratch card. lol
Thanks given by:
kingy Wrote:ohhh yeah baby. off to the shops to try my luck on a scratch card. lol

Any luck ?
On the 306 waiting list.
Thanks given by:
f*ck all. i never have any good luck.

i found a wage packet once and the bastard had had 4 days off.
Thanks given by:
Be much better off doing it yourself with second hand bits from smashed up s/c'd cars imo!

A mate of mine was the first to have the conversion done after Rich's and subsequently had it High boosted and I have the distinct impression he's a bit bored of it now! Don't think he'll ever sell it though cos he'd lose so much money!
Black 306 Rallye
Topaz Blue E39 530i Sport
Nordic Green 406 1.9TD
Thanks given by:
INXS Wrote:Be much better off doing it yourself with second hand bits from smashed up s/c'd cars imo!

A mate of mine was the first to have the conversion done after Rich's and subsequently had it High boosted and I have the distinct impression he's a bit bored of it now! Don't think he'll ever sell it though cos he'd lose so much money!

Yeah but the first highboosters were only 380-odd hp iirc... the high-high boost utilises stand-alone management, a re-circ valve mounted in the charger housing, and the throttle body being located properly onto the inlet (rather than the lash-up of having it pre-charger to avoid the stock ecu seeing boost and having a shit-fit)

They also use the C38-81 charger, which is the next size up from the regular high-boosters... It can support 600hp.... I doubt many would get bored of that!!! ninja
Thanks given by:
Id go down the birk route :-) turbo yo! Noone knows what kind of powerr to expect but 600+ is inevitable
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  overpriced even by irish standards? o.O rtha6551 12 2,424 13-11-2013, 07:09 PM
Last Post: rtha6551