Wheels, a few ph3 parts

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wanted: Wheels, a few ph3 parts
So I have a ph3 estate now, and it's a wee bit scabby round the front end and is also on 15" steelies with snow tyres. I'll do 2 lists here, high and low priority.

High Priority.
- Driver's side wing, ph3 in Moonstone, mine looks to have been resprayed badly. If it's within, say, 100 miles of Aberdeen I could just come and get it instead. Some help fitting it would be nice too!
- 15" alloys with 195/55/15 tyres in good condition. I'm looking for some OEM Peugeot / Citroen wheels, but not Cyclones if it's possible (they're so boring!). I may consider 16" but no bigger.

Low Priority.
- Centre bit of dashboard around heater controls and radio. The threaded bars either side of the radio have snapped off, so a replacement that doesn't rattle about so much would be nice.
- Driver's side ph3 headlight, mine's got a wee scuff on it and I'll probably just keep an eye open at the scrap yard.
- Ph3 front bumper in Moonstone, must be very good condition. Mine is generally in good condition, really, but has a small scuff at one end. I might look into buffing it out.
- Somebody in Scotland who can do a stage 1 remap on an HDi (not immediately, but perhaps in the next couple of months).
- HDi exhaust centre section converted to an estate rear section (long shot, I know).
[Image: MIRKxNP.jpg]
Thanks given by:
These are 15" gun metal ripspeed jobby, only done 4k miles on them so lots of tread. Yes they may be a bit chavy but it's worth a try.

195/50/15

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by:
Got a Moonstone bumper off a Ph3 cabriolet (check my breaking thread) £31.50 POSTED Via Nightfreight.
Chris.
Thanks given by:
Whats your ECU code?
Got a 592 ECU here with a steve stage 1.
Thanks given by:
Got a set of ouragons (direct fit) in white with good tyres here if you're interested?
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

Thanks given by:
(13-08-2013, 05:06 PM)Chris1357 Wrote: Got a Moonstone bumper off a Ph3 cabriolet (check my breaking thread) £31.50 POSTED Via Nightfreight.
Chris.

Ah, that has a black strip across it. Mine's fully colour-coded. Like I said above though, it's a low priority. How about the driver's side wing from that cabby though? Possibly the driver's side headlight too?

(13-08-2013, 11:19 PM)rik1254 Wrote: Whats your ECU code?
Got a 592 ECU here with a steve stage 1.

I'll need to have a look.

I'm also torn between the 2 sets of wheels. The ripspeed wheels are indeed a little bit chavvy, but they're gunmetal, so the brake dust won't bother them too much. Ouragans would be awesome, but white wheels and brake dust! Aaargh! I'll need some photos Jonny, please?
Thanks given by:
I can refurb them any colour you like

Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

Thanks given by:
Ive also got a set of morettes and a decatted HDi estate exhaust if your interested?
Thanks given by:
Wings are different to normal 306' mate.
The headlights have sold too sorry.
Chris.
Thanks given by:
(14-08-2013, 02:46 PM)rik1254 Wrote: Ive also got a set of morettes and a decatted HDi estate exhaust if your interested?

Morettes? No ta.
Which bit of exhaust is it?

Jonny - Those wheels are too nice for my car, and probably too expensive for me right now! lol
Thanks given by:
BUMP!

Well I've got a few of the things I was looking for now.

I'm still on the lookout for
- Centre part of centre console (bit around heater controls and radio) as the threaded bits on mine have snapped off.
- Some sort of exhaust for the HDi, even just a centre section converted into a backbox. Not sure, really. What have you got?
- Somebody who can remap an HDi and is in Scotland.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wanted: Lots of 306 parts and c5 steel (alloy wheels) wildoliver 1 1,726 01-05-2019, 12:14 PM
Last Post: Teeharv