Thanks given by:
Foxy-jim Wrote:I'm game!
eeer, :think:
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]
Thanks given by:
bring a mate then, make it a mini meet
Thanks given by:
Hmm, each to thier own mate, I'm not a fan of lots of smoothing though. It might grow on me.

I reckon you should darken the lights somehow, either masks or dark projectors....give the front a meaner look. Smile
Thanks given by:
Rallye blanks would look cool.
[Image: Foxy2.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Too much stretch Is gay, I run 195/45/16 on my 7.5j they have stretch, but not too much, I may go to 185/45 but that would be it, epic amounts of smoothing and it will be pulled of, I'm smoothing my bumpers, tailgate, bonnet and grill, but keeping my sidestrips as I like them lol
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Ye I will have 195's all round, the fronts are 7.5x14 the rears are 8x14. Should look decent!

All I have left to do is my bumpers!
Thanks given by:
Meh, I've got to smooth everything and then respray the car lol. Hopefully be done by FCS, if not I'll have either a patchwork car, on coming in the gfs saxo Sad
Thanks given by:
Nice! I need to hit the rear of mine with the magic lowering stick the week after next. The back is too high and I got my new gaz shocks through!
Thanks given by:
Toms306 Wrote:Hmm, each to thier own mate, I'm not a fan of lots of smoothing though. It might grow on me.

I reckon you should darken the lights somehow, either masks or dark projectors....give the front a meaner look. Smile
ive gave this much thought tom but ive decided to stay with the christals. i did my spote orange(suppose to be yellow) and hated them. so ive fitted phillips extreme head light bulbs and better spot light bulbs and got rid of the yellow glass paint. i think it looks so much better and i can see so much more now. them phillips are the next best thing to hids and are legal. worth every penny of the £24. just want it to look clean and smooth.

jim. ralley blanks were a option but decided against them because i like the look with the spots in. not to mention they give more driving light.

matt. some people like more stretch than others, some not at all. me personaly i love loads of it. but saying that, im not going to put to much on mine becase i throw my car around and to much stretch is dangerous. looks cool though. as for the side rub strips i think keeping them would look better imo if you kept the top swage line on your bumpers. that way it gives it a compleate line all the way around your car. me personaly im getting rid of mine.
Thanks given by:
Looks Awesome mate IIRc the number plate has to be fitted ahead of the center of the front wheels (so bumper or bonnet).

What id do is fit your plate (do a cut down one) to a pair of L brackets and then screw them into the underside of the main bar of the bumper so that its easy to take of for shows and dosent leave visible holes.
Thanks given by:
Dum-Dum Wrote:Looks Awesome mate IIRc the number plate has to be fitted ahead of the center of the front wheels (so bumper or bonnet).

What id do is fit your plate (do a cut down one) to a pair of L brackets and then screw them into the underside of the main bar of the bumper so that its easy to take of for shows and dosent leave visible holes.
cheers chris, yeah, need something for the plate. just dont want to start drilling holes in it yet.
Thanks given by:
They do look weird without rub strips though. Ye I'm going to keep my lights clean and clear!
Thanks given by:
Foxy-jim Wrote:They do look weird without rub strips though. Ye I'm going to keep my lights clean and clear!
they look wierd completely smooth down the side, dont look to bad with the line still there and the rub strip holes filled
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
one with..

[Image: DSC00058.jpg]

one without

[Image: mar7-1.jpg]

i know whitch one id have. without for me. just looks alot cleaner.
Thanks given by:
Camber on that rear wheel? Bit odd, does look cleaner, but helps in car parks for when that 8year old opens a door into mine Wink
Thanks given by:
It looks better on 3 doors models not 5 door!
Thanks given by:
i know what ya mean matt. i got 2 girls who dont care and just fling the doors open. aaaarrrrrggghhhhhh.
Thanks given by:
They need putting in their place! Silly women hahaha.
Thanks given by:
wont be doing it again.haha
Thanks given by:
Haha good man!
Thanks given by:
Matt Wrote:but helps in car parks for when that 8year old opens a door into mine Wink

No it doesn't.........rub strips never seem to be in the right place lol!! Doh
Thanks given by:
just done the splitter as it was covered in overspray.

first i sanded it down and was going to spray it but then had a brilliant idea? BOOT POLISH.

turned out better than i thought it would.

[Image: IMAG0554.jpg]

[Image: IMAG0557.jpg]

[Image: IMAG0561.jpg]

[Image: IMAG0562.jpg]

and this is what it looks like when its been put back on. i think it looks smart and easy polised again.

[Image: IMAG0575.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Looks really good! Might give that a go on mine when it comes to it
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
as you can see ive sliced the bits off the bottem where it scrapes just to tidy it up. and because mines a laguna splitter i had to cot it down so whilst i had the knife out i cut and shaped the bottom corners. be carefull though, i did slip with the knife and mrs went mad for getting blood from my shed to the kitchen.

[Image: IMAG0558.jpg]
Thanks given by:
That actually looks decent mate! Really like it!
Thanks given by:
Looks good mate! I was always 'back to black'ing mine lol. Wonder how long it'll last though... :think:
Thanks given by:
being a wax polish it should last ages. will let you know how it goes but its come up a real treat and im well chuffed. :dance:
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  kingys new daily. kingy 31 5,035 10-09-2013, 09:50 PM
Last Post: kingy
  kingys new motor. kingy 40 8,681 19-02-2013, 09:35 AM
Last Post: kingy
  kingys camping for saturday night at fcs. kingy 25 3,530 30-05-2012, 05:10 PM
Last Post: kentiiboii