306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: kingys new front end
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
really pleased with the out come. i know i should have made a build thread but aint got enough pics to warrant it. what do you all think.
a massive thankyou to chris at eastmidland coach works for the work. if feel he went out of his way (again) and gave me a real good overall price. one stop solution.

[Image: IMAG0461.jpg]

[Image: IMAG0455.jpg]

[Image: IMAG0459.jpg]

[Image: IMAG0457.jpg]

this was how it was for nearly a year.

[Image: IMAG0105.jpg]

everything has been smoothed off. carnt wait to get my new wheels on and a little more slammage.
very nice job there pal, good effort! Smile
looks nice where you putting the plate?
^^dont know yet. proberbly in the window.
Looks good Big Grin
Paint it yourself? Looks good mate. Reminds me I need to smooth my spare bumper Smile
Looks awesome!
thanks all.
scot, no mate. body shop. same dude who debadged my bonnet and grill. just got to save up and get the back done now. hopefully for fcs.
kingy Wrote:^^dont know yet. proberbly in the window.

Got to be on the outside of the glass mate Wink

I got a bollocking of the police for having mine in the window when I painted my bumper last year because the paint was still wet when I fitted my bumper!
he did the wing mirrors as well but aint had chance to put em on yet. carnt wait to get rid of them STUPID so called dtm after market things. thats a job for sunday.
wing mirrors you see on the car will be up for sale if anyone wants them.
looks really nice mate thats how i want my bumper. As marks said has to me on the outside
mark_airey Wrote:
kingy Wrote:^^dont know yet. proberbly in the window.

Got to be on the outside of the glass mate Wink

I got a bollocking of the police for having mine in the window when I painted my bumper last year because the paint was still wet when I fitted my bumper!
feck em mate. i will tape it to the out side of the window screen if i have to. it aint going to start drillin holes in me new bumper. not yet anyway.
kingy Wrote:he did the wing mirrors as well but aint had chance to put em on yet. carnt wait to get rid of them STUPID so called dtm after market things. thats a job for sunday.
wing mirrors you see on the car will be up for sale if anyone wants them.

The mirrors on the car are M3 ones not DTM, mine are DTM ones and you can say all you like about after market ones, the factory ones look like Shrek's ears lol

kingy Wrote:feck em mate. i will tape it to the out side of the window screen if i have to. it aint going to start drillin holes in me new bumper. not yet anyway.

If you like fines then carry on...............
Iam with mark on this I have dtms to fit when I get round to painting them!!

M3 mirrors are shite
soz. yeah your right. m3. got mixed up.
changing em back cause i miss leccy mirrors and the temp. also i wanna keep it ome as poss.
Looks amazing! Put the splitter back on and itll be perfect!

As far as the number plate is concerned, I had mine in my passenger footwell for about a month when I was nowt but a lad and the coppers never batted an eyelid! In the bottom of the window or tiewrapped round the visor should be fine!
kingy Wrote:thanks all.
scot, no mate. body shop. same dude who debadged my bonnet and grill. just got to save up and get the back done now. hopefully for fcs.
Not sure how I came into this, I'd not even read the thread, let alone post in it lol
Looks good mate! Want a laguna splitter? I have 3 :-)
Just go for a gti splitter!
Scott Wrote:
kingy Wrote:thanks all.
Not sure how I came into this, I'd not even read the thread, let alone post in it lol
soz scot, ment matt. ooops.
Foxy-jim Wrote:Just go for a gti splitter!
whats the difference between gti/laguna.
1 way, i have one allready. just dont know wether to put it on or not. but thanks anyway.
Gti one is just like a little lip with no holes or anything. Its what I have on mine!
^^ok. mine is the laguna and it has no holes?
There are two types of laguna splitter Smile Vented and unvented
mine is unvented. how is that different from a gti. is it the lip jim was on about?
Yep. I think it sits forward of the bumper, the gti, carries on the curve back if that makes sense!
i think so. not much diffo really then.
I just think the gti one looks better IMO!
will have to check this out. but i think my old splitter will be going back on this sunday
Fair enough!
Pages: 1 2 3 4