Android phone gallery

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Android phone gallery
Photo 
Does anyone know of an app that lets you organise your photos in to folders and sub folders?

I hate the way all the folders of photos are on the route of the gallery screen. It takes ages to find anything with all the folders or galleries there.

On my old phones all my pic’s were organised in to categorise and it was so much easier to find photos. I think it’s called a tree structure like on a computer.

Does anyone know of an app that lets you do this? I’ve tried a couple now and all have been shit.
Thanks given by:
any file browser can move your images round into folders, then they will be viewed as that in the android browser.

don't know on the fly though, that would surely be annoying deciding where to save each picture
[Image: signiture.jpg]
Midnightclub Wrote:All the cool kids have ph 2 Nile 6's!
Thanks given by:
The way I use to have things on my old phone was most the pics I take on the phones camera would normally stay in that gallery but most other pics like car, kart and other stuff I use to put in relevant folders and sub folders. Like in the kart folder I'd have sub folders of the different karts, engines and other folders kart related.

I've tried a file manager like astro file manger but the viewer in that is rubbish.
Thanks given by:
solid file explorer, is a paid item but is awesome! think you get a 30 day trial period.

maybe my phones different but the gallery view is by folder to start with, its just if you only have camera pics they will all be in the same folder, if you get what I mean?
[Image: signiture.jpg]
Midnightclub Wrote:All the cool kids have ph 2 Nile 6's!
Thanks given by:
Well I've found the app I'm after. QuickPic does what I need.
Thanks given by:
(11-08-2013, 10:56 AM)DeeTurbo Wrote: Well I've found the app I'm after. QuickPic does what I need.
I use QuickPic, but for different reasons, I like the auto 100% brightness function it has, a lot more useful showing images to people without them having to squint!
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Torque Pro (Android App) DeeTurbo 29 8,877 30-01-2015, 07:37 AM
Last Post: tbaxter08700
  android apps cully 23 5,431 27-12-2013, 07:44 PM
Last Post: Mal
  Any Rooted Android users on here? WiNgNuTz 18 6,777 27-11-2013, 07:50 PM
Last Post: Tom