Rather cheap?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rather cheap?
I was not referring to anyone in particular, so there is no need for such hostility Dodgy
Thanks given by:
(16-07-2013, 03:12 PM)306Puggy Wrote: I really don't get how some ppl find this things so cheap! Since I have been a member of theywhoshallnotbenamed/306oc there have been literally dozens of cars better than mine being sold for peanuts, it's really frustrating! I spend £620 on mine and a lot more getting it how I want like £120 on half leathers for a start! There aren't any bargains in the south east!

I've sold 2 sets of half leathers in the last 3 months for £40 each. They weren't in perfect nick but still, the bargains are out there.

EDIT: To add, they were both on ebay and here so it's not like the people were in the know.
Thanks given by:
Yes but what where the chances of someone selling them when I had money ready to buy them!? The same guy was selling a "mint" pair for £250 and the same guy charged me £25 for half a driveshaft. Must have been a bit of a dick now I think about it but I didn't have a choice!
Thanks given by:
didnt have a choice? so you had NO seats in your car?!

they come up as regular as the sun!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Well I might as well of had no seats in my car, they were horrible moldy old falling apart cloth jobbies, the sooner I could have got rid of them the better!
Thanks given by:
Popcorn

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
back on the subject...

Mitch, does it have A/C?

if so, count me in for having the aux bracket and tensioner!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(16-07-2013, 06:11 PM)306Puggy Wrote: Well it's alright for some when they have umpteen members of their large extended chav family in the scrap metal trade Big Grin For an outsider these things don't come as easily.

Don't be silly mate. I've got no family in the mechanical or scrap metal trade and I still get offers from people at work and people on various forums. That and yes there is a fair bit of luck involved.

Actually this thread is hideously off topic now. Ill clean it shortly.
Thanks given by:
(16-07-2013, 07:33 PM)Piggy Wrote: back on the subject...

Mitch, does it have A/C?

if so, count me in for having the aux bracket and tensioner!

I am going to get it at 1015 tonight, so I'll let you know then!
Blaze '6 and Blaze D-turbo!
Thanks given by:
any joy with it?
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Been away today having an exhaust made up sorry Smile it does indeed have a/c, however the tensioner is making quite an amount of noise, so id say thats shot, i cant believe the condition of the car for only 180 quid, everything works and it drives spot on, so its going in for mot at 9 o clock friday morning, also had a new clutch in march, if it fails on little things, i will do them and sell on locally to make a bit of easy money, if not it shall be broken. Here it is anyway

Thanks given by:
bargain.

If you break, I still will have the bracket off you and just order a new tensioner!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
No problem, ill let you know how it goes some time friday.
Thanks given by:
ON the flip side, I hope it passes and you may £££££££££s!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Thats what im also hoping! Looked at all the obvious stuff, bit of play in the osf ball joint but thats all i can see, nothings to much of a problem for me to do with working at a garage, i have a fair few bits too, so it should all be good Smile
Thanks given by: