Purdy!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Purdy!
So I've got myself a 3008 on order I've decided to take the 306 off the road as it needs to much to pass its mot.

So the plan is to get her up and running again for FCS and enjoy honning it about at weekends! lol
Thanks given by:
Lots of work put in there pal. How much were new wishbones

S2 HDi >click<
154bhp
280lbs/ft
Thanks given by:
Think they were £32 each with everything on them.

I got alot more work to do Smile
Thanks given by:
So I've been lagging behind on Purdy! She just keeps getting filled with parts lol and with this bad weather I've not been able to do anything to her. But that's all about to change!

Picked a FMIC setup today off ash. There's more stuff in the bag lol it needs cleaning and I didn't want to get my hand dirty lol

[Image: 81603F75-2078-418C-A10A-8E6F3EBC45AC-917...1ff8b2.jpg]

Next plans going to vary slightly due to money etc. but let just say it'll still be one very unique car with alot more power and an mot lol
Thanks given by:
Gona be good when you get that on! If you need a hand let me no just finshed mine today Smile

Thanks given by:
(24-02-2013, 06:49 PM)Chris_90 Wrote: Gona be good when you get that on! If you need a hand let me no just finshed mine today Smile

Will do mate. Just need to get a few jobs done first to get her through mot though.
Thanks given by:
So its been abit since my last update!

I've been working on the brakes abit more and I've been busy with my stickers and front bumper! Firstly gave it a clean with some wizards brew and water and gave it a good wash!

[Image: null_zps16e46961.jpg][Image: null_zpsca51b684.jpg]

Then got busy with the stickers! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
[Image: null_zps986d8798.jpg][Image: null_zpse7d0c3e3.jpg][Image: null_zps0748c5f5.jpg]

I've also attached my GTI6 splitter. You will notice the tape in the middle well that's to help hold it together as I cut it previously to fit my ph2 bumper but never fitted it. So its a bodge job but I like it! Big Grin

Next job is to take apart fog lights and clean up them up and paint the insides of them, I'm thinking pink!

Not everyone will like what I've done but I'm loving it! Always wanted to make it really crazy till I can afford to go all out on it!
Thanks given by:
Dismantled fog lights today and painted them neon pink! Big Grin
[Image: null_zps7e1bd53c.jpg]
[Image: null_zps13e20c12.jpg][Image: null_zpsa891339d.jpg]

And I'm going to completely bomb the bumper so there's no gaps. Just didn't have much time to do it as its been a busy day!
Thanks given by:
looks randomly cool!
[Image: fe6eddc8-1731-4100-a5fe-1edb853a88b6_zpseeacf928.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Haha that actually looks f*cking sick, well want to see that on the car
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
(06-05-2013, 07:07 PM)MarkTD Wrote: Dismantled fog lights today and painted them neon pink! Big Grin
[Image: null_zps7e1bd53c.jpg]
[Image: null_zps13e20c12.jpg][Image: null_zpsa891339d.jpg]

And I'm going to completely bomb the bumper so there's no gaps. Just didn't have much time to do it as its been a busy day!

Have you just painted the chrome reflectors inside the fogs or the glass too ? Got some of that neon pink myself and wana do that ... what they look like with the fog lights switched on ? .. looks awesome anyway.. Smile
Thanks given by:
Just the chrome reflector bits. Not seen them switched on yet as I've got to swap bumpers over. Hopefully get it done at weekend.
Thanks given by:
(07-05-2013, 08:13 PM)MarkTD Wrote: Just the chrome reflector bits. Not seen them switched on yet as I've got to swap bumpers over. Hopefully get it done at weekend.

Thought it was.... gonna do mine asap then as it looks awesome... hopefully they look half decent switched on .... upload a pic when u do .. as hopefully ull get round to fitting bumper before i take mine off to spray the fogs haha .Smile
Thanks given by:
Well I've started on the side skirts but not got around to rear bumper yet as I need a few things to make it extra crazy! lol

So side skirts started out as red and turned to black lol
[Image: null_zpsc6d78cca.jpg]
As you can see they still need some more work but its a start
[Image: null_zps8fc6cc9e.jpg]

And as for the rear bumper well I've got some special planned for the gaps in it lol and its getting painted black
[Image: null_zpsce2c170d.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Fogs are epic!
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
loving the pink fogs!
Thanks given by:
Im sorry, but what are you doing to that car :S

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
I'm making it my own with what I've got till I can afford to make it the car I've always dreamed of.

No point blending in with everyone else not my style.
Thanks given by:
Managed to get bumper fitted and get a pic of fogs switched on .. itching to do this to mine sooo bad but dont really wanna take the bumper off Sad haha ...
Thanks given by:
As I said on fb not a fan, but dare to be different and haters go and hate Wink lol

Thanks given by:
(13-05-2013, 07:28 PM)joelww Wrote: Managed to get bumper fitted and get a pic of fogs switched on .. itching to do this to mine sooo bad but dont really wanna take the bumper off Sad haha ...

Not yet as it started to rain Sad
Thanks given by:
So I've been busy again Big Grin

Took of rear bumper to test fit my exhaust and bumper, Took a while! Lots of crap collected underneath it aswell!
[Image: null_zps7e4e0ec5.jpg]

And with new bumper and exhaust
[Image: null_zps7ec98f4c.jpg]
[Image: null_zps12432be6.jpg]

Exhaust needs moving back and the cut out needs making slightly bigger so it fits nicely. Also finished the side skirts they just need fitting now.

Next job it to remove the rest of the existing system and fit the remainder of the SS system and fit the FMIC setup and fit the sticker bombed front bumper!
Thanks given by:
Since its been a nice day I thought I'd get cracking with all the stuff that needs painting!

My cyclones have been in a poor state as I never got round to finishing them so, I decided to go for a colour change!
[Image: null_zps0a01829d.jpg]
I'm keeping the star bit black and the rest is going PINK!
[Image: null_zps8445331e.jpg]

Should have one fully finished tomorrow Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Pink on the inside of wheels looks epic!

My clones on my old 1.8

[Image: DSC_0578.jpg]

Loved that car Sad
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club

2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:
They look mint!

I'm hoping to keep the star bit black so there's pink on the front of the rim aswell, but I'll have a look in the morning to see what it looks like as my masking it off was hard.
Thanks given by:
This is how my test alloy turned out, Decided I had to do the outer aswell as it looked crappy just doing the star black.

I'm so happy with how it looks! Just gotta get them perfect!
[Image: null_zps8e9b7ba6.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Quick update!

Will be ordering some pink paint so I can finish the alloys! And I purchased a boot build to help save time and money.

[Image: null_zps3734dbf2.jpg]

I will be modifying it to fit another sub woofer and fit in my 306 and probably paint it pink lol

Only cost me £40 and its well made, seems a shame to mess with it. But it'll be something even better!
Thanks given by:
Painted rear bumper and delved into my sticker collection! Big Grin got to put a few more stickers on it and then put it on the pug! its by no means perfect but it sure is gonna be a crazy car when finished!

[Image: null_zps61bb09b4.jpg]
[Image: null_zps2cd09049.jpg]

Also started on boot build! Big Grin
Thanks given by:
looking very different. ..but I like it...be different to be yourself Smile
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Fitted the bumper today and side skirts!

[Image: null_zps931bcbb8.jpg]
[Image: null_zps4b09dba0.jpg]
Tape will be off shortly lol

And this is a hint towards my boot build!
[Image: null_zpsecec0500.jpg]
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Purdy! (HDi Estate) Aaron35 34 7,842 14-03-2014, 11:10 PM
Last Post: DeeTurbo