306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Purdy!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
So im a newbie here, some of you will know my project already from club-306, anyways this is my car a Pug306 1.9TD Meridian & its colour is Nile Blue.

(I copied this from my other project thread, so some of it might not make sense but at least you can see my plans etc)

[Image: pug3.jpg][Image: pug2.jpg][Image: pug1.jpg]

This is what i've done so far:
* Pressed Plates
* Fitted a set of Ph3 Crystal lights & HID Lights
* GTI 6' Splitter
* Fitted a Toad Alarm with tracker, so my car is extra safe and it can be controlled by my phone Big Grin
* Quite a bit of work at get the paint to look its best! i'll get there in the end lol.
* Wrapped Front Badge in Vinyl carbon fibre
[Image: 1390002b.jpg]

I.C.E.
* Fusion Headunit with iPod/iPhone compatible
* 6.5" JBL components in front doors[Image: 37664_10150220328990542_507640541_134582...0811_n.jpg]
* 2 x Onyx 4 channel amp with an amp rack to hide the wires, which i made myself Big Grin & i've also sticker bombed the centre plates!
[Image: 5acd8d17.jpg][Image: 575ac966.jpg]
* Twin 12" Onyx Subwoofer Big Grin
[Image: 87f73f59.jpg]

Plans for the future!
* Lots of STICKER BOMBING!
* Fix my dodgy central locking!
* Finish of my airbrushed bonnet!
* Fix rear axle
* New alloys
* New suspension
* Some Bodywork
* Some engine upgrades and lots more !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Image: IMG_0312.jpg][Image: IMG_0316.jpg]

I also made these valve caps, they are chinese lucky cats. Im also currently working on some different valve caps.[Image: 61718_10150262304690542_507640541_146586...8120_n.jpg]

Some pics of the bonnet im working on. It only cost me £25 off ebay Big Grin [Image: 39952_10150236641900542_507640541_139526...3168_n.jpg]

It wasn't in the best of condition on the under side, so i took the worst areas back to metal and gave them a coat of etch primer as nobody likes rust (UNLESS YOUR INTO RATTING!) All that needs doing now is to get some primer down, then gloss black base coat and begin airbrushing!![Image: 99ee29c8.jpg]

Im also looking for some nice H.O.K. paints i've already got myself some marbelizer to get me started with some off it Big Grin [Image: aaad5f52.jpg]

I will be comencing sticker bombing shortly!
[Image: IMG_0277.jpg][Image: 43d74b58.jpg][Image: 569fcd47-64d3-6166.jpg][Image: 519dfc44-aadb-c606.jpg][Image: 519a5370-70c0-dd41.jpg][Image: 568e56e9-8154-eb01.jpg]<br />[Image: 568e56e9-811a-921e.jpg]<br />[Image: 28528_10150187075940542_507640541_124810...0235_n.jpg]

I picked these up today.[Image: 3ab27dcf.jpg]
I've been looking for a fuse distribution block for ages and finally found one in halfrauds for £20 also picked up some fuses aswell. I found a battery terminal block aswell but couldn't afford that today Sad Got some emery paper for sanding my other bonnet ready for paint.[Image: 44c99e2f.jpg]

I installed the fuse distribution block which is fantastic and much better than my home brew version lol I've still got abit of wiring work to do, but i've identified the culprites that need fixing!
I did some sticker bombing![Image: ead267a1.jpg]If you don't recongnise which bit of trim it is, I'll tell you. It's the bit that covers the rear wiper motor. So I thought I'd brighten it up. It's been an absolute bugger to do! I cleaned it so that the stickers would go on easy, but they didn't! Finally got them to stick with abit of spray glue. It don't look to bad but could be better. When I've got abit more money I'm going to vinyl wrap the trim first, ive wrapped a few things &amp; they've come out good, also it will make it easier to sticker bomb.

So the gear box is Went bang, So I've picked up a gear box from a peugeot breakers in ilkeston, they were really helpful so I will definately use them again. While I was there I managed to pick up a half leather interior with door cards for £100 they just need a good clean up and put in the pug! I've also ordered a solid gear box mount from BakerBM, so that will be fitted aswell.

Picked a spoiler up from ash23 for £10 Smile [Image: 7f5c1b50.jpg] I will be painting it to match the car. It also looks pretty good as it is on my dads cement mixer lol.

Also ordered some of these, they'll look really nice with the exterior trim when it's painted Smile [Image: 201004071717340.Side%20Repeaters%20106%2...0Black.jpg]

My shiney new oil catch tank &amp; some seat belt pads.
[Image: 53d51305.jpg][Image: 18fdddef.jpg]

So I got some cyclones!!!!!
[Image: 4676f798.jpg]
They've been acid dipped recently, just need a clean up and some etch primer. Then they will be ready for painting!!!!!! I'm going to do them gloss black to match the trim on the car and paint the Pug lion the same colour as the car. As for tyres I think I'm going to be sticking to khumos as they're a great all round tyre. I also picked up some more speakers to add to my I.C.E. setup.
Looks like an interesting one! How did you manage to get all those stickers?
I have been collecting them for 3years lol lots of money invested in them plus free ones off magazines.

I've got alot more!
You could just buy a sticker book!
Yeah theres 2 sticker books off the bay a lot of people uae.
Looks like a good project though!
1 book cover my dash, sun box and a skate board lol very good books
Same catch tank as mine. Check all the screws are tight before fitting as mine wernt and it seeped slightly
NiallHarper Wrote:Same catch tank as mine. Check all the screws are tight before fitting as mine wernt and it seeped slightly

Will do Smile its stuck in the shed at the moment due to crappy weather and me not having a garage to work in!

I've just bought this as I thought it was very appropriate since I have a sticker obsession.

[Image: 1858a045.jpg]
I also sticker bombed my spoiler the other day.
[Image: d96c109a.jpg]
You think you have a sticker obsession? I'll post mine up later hahaha
Matt Wrote:You think you have a sticker obsession? I'll post mine up later hahaha

COOL!!!! Big Grin
[Image: d0862e1c.jpg]

That's the rear
Matt Wrote:[Image: d0862e1c.jpg]

That's the rear
Sweet! Big Grin
Doesn't look like I have pictures of the interior. I'll get some tomorrow, did the whole interior on one of the books, seriously recommend gettin one. Was like £12
Car looks good, never been a fan of sticker bombing but it's your project Big Grin

Did you for your Toad alarm? If so, how easy was it to do?
Lol someone likes there stickers and now matt has a sticker fwend lol
Yay sticker fwend!!!
Jacko Wrote:Car looks good, never been a fan of sticker bombing but it's your project Big Grin

Did you for your Toad alarm? If so, how easy was it to do?

I had it installed professionally and really good thing about it is. If my car was to ever get stolen and couldn't be recovered through the tracker then they give me the cost of the alarm back!

YAY! STICKER FRIEND! Big Grin
I dd have loads of stickers bit thought it looked better without!
No way. Better with stickers!!

And where did you get the alarm from? Sounds bloody good
Matt Wrote:where did you get the alarm from? Sounds bloody good

Gap security -it's the Toad Ai606 & tracker cost me £500 for everything and if I have any problems with it. I ring them and they send a person out to sort it.

It can also be transferred to another vehicle if I want at a later date.

They might not have any toad alarms as scorpion has replaced them. But give them a call there really helpful and will find something for your budget. I think they also offer finance If you cant afford it all at once.
I thought it was better with stickers, now took them off and it looks so clean!
Got the new rear axle on and she handles so much better and a lot more fun to drive!!!!!!!!!! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Got a couple of things done today even though it was abit cold!

Finally got the cyclones in etch primer and finally fitted my carbon fibre wrapped bonnet badge!

[Image: 018c7c15.jpg][Image: f166c898.jpg]

And yes I know my number plate is hanging off, it won't stick back on!
Good work mate! Get a holder on the plate!
Foxy-jim Wrote:Good work mate! Get a holder on the plate!

I had thought of that, but It doesn't help that the the bumper is curved. I'm gonna take the plate off next weekend and bend it slightly, so it should fit better.
Like the sticker bomb, now fit the spoiler! Big Grin
Seid' Wrote:Like the sticker bomb, now fit the spoiler! Big Grin

Thanks Smile

I'm going to soon just need to buy some tiger seal and might have to do abit of modification to the brake light at the top of the boot lid so that it's visible.
So as you know I'm in the process of refurbishing some cyclones.

I'm hoping to do some air brushing on them but it's going to take a while to do the designs & won't be able to get them done in time for show season.

I was going to do them gloss black with the lion in Nile blue to match the pug.

But now I'm thinking of something abit more custom with the colour and type of paint.

So do I go metallic, candy, pearl, sparkle pearl, flake or crystal?
The brake light will be visible beneath your spoiler!

Get a little bit of a flake in the paint!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8