Woolwich attack

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Woolwich attack
Sick f*cking bastards. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-22630303

Hope this isn't a taster of terrorist attacks to come.

RIP unnamed Woolwich soldier, Killed for wanting to protect our country, there's a high place in heaven for you mate.
Thanks given by:
Watching on Sky news now, f*cking sick! Glad they werent shot dead though, means that they can get f*cked up in prison
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(22-05-2013, 06:37 PM)Connor Wrote: Watching on Sky news now, f*cking sick! Glad they werent shot dead though, means that they can get f*cked up in prison

This.
Disgusting sick bast**ds
But our government wont do anything, hold a meeting, few news conerences and david cameron will have forgot about it in a week. This countrys justice system is a joke
Thanks given by:
Shit like this was coming...
If you dont like the policies of this country THEN f*ck OFF BACK HOME AND SEE HOW NICE IT IS THERE
Its time for change
Thanks given by:
Dirty bastards. *sigh* I dunno, some people just aren't right in the head

(22-05-2013, 06:47 PM)aaronshort Wrote: Shit like this was coming...
If you dont like the policies of this country THEN f*ck OFF BACK HOME AND SEE HOW NICE IT IS THERE
Its time for change

I don't think the point was that they didn't like the country's policies, it seems a more military based agenda, if witness reports are true it sounds like they plan to f*ck up our country like we apparently f*ck up theirs.

Meanwhile in Palestine yet more kids were killed on the way to school and not a single f*ck was given. First world problems and all that..
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(22-05-2013, 06:47 PM)aaronshort Wrote: If you dont like the policies of this country THEN f*ck OFF BACK HOME AND SEE HOW NICE IT IS THERE
From the sounds of things the attackers were probably Londoners so "sending them home" is a stupid comment.

Some of the pics on the news are shocking, there's a pic from what must be seconds after the attackers were shot with them on the floor and the cops still pointing guns at them. The amount of weapons on the floor in one of the aerial shots is crazy.

(22-05-2013, 06:47 PM)cwspellowe Wrote: Meanwhile in Palestine yet more kids were killed on the way to school and not a single f*ck was given. First world problems and all that..

True dat.
Thanks given by:
It's when you watch things like this you think why are things like this being allowed if you did something similar in there native country no doubt you'd get more than arrested

http://youtu.be/psZBaJU_Cvo
Perv 106 1.4 xs First Pug Love - Scrapped
Perv 306 1.6 5 Door Hore - Sold
110bhp 207 Hdi Sport - Used as a Brake
173bhp T25 Ph1 Diablo Dturbo - Scrapped
Thirsty Bitch Volvo 850 Estate - Sold
51bhp Berlingo Nad DT Van - Sold
Slow as f*ck Dispatch Work Horse

www.prestige-auto-care.co.uk
Thanks given by:
(22-05-2013, 06:55 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote:
(22-05-2013, 06:47 PM)aaronshort Wrote: If you dont like the policies of this country THEN f*ck OFF BACK HOME AND SEE HOW NICE IT IS THERE
From the sounds of things the attackers were probably Londoners so "sending them home" is a stupid comment.

Some of the pics on the news are shocking, there's a pic from what must be seconds after the attackers were shot with them on the floor and the cops still pointing guns at them. The amount of weapons on the floor in one of the aerial shots is crazy.

(22-05-2013, 06:47 PM)cwspellowe Wrote: Meanwhile in Palestine yet more kids were killed on the way to school and not a single f*ck was given. First world problems and all that..

True dat.

If he was from london then why was he talking like he was from the middle east? he was saying "your country"
Thanks given by:
F*cks sake, a soldier goes and fights for his country, survives and comes home to be offed by some extremist c*nt. Makes you proud doesn't it?

I'd leave this country in a heatbeat if it wasn't for my friends and family.
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
Popcorn
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
Thanks given by:
(22-05-2013, 07:14 PM)aaronshort Wrote:
(22-05-2013, 06:55 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote:

True dat.

If he was from london then why was he talking like he was from the middle east? he was saying "your country"

Presumably referring to the Islam populus in the middle east. He definitely sounded British in the clip I just saw.
Thanks given by:
There is a video here, some more info and pics but beware, it is very NSFW

http://www.liveleak.com/ view?i=d0f_1369235265

EDIT: Link isn't working properly, just take the space out and make it one whole thing otherwise it just ends up posting the video.
Thanks given by:
The video of the guy stood there covered in blood, knives in hand was quite shocking. No interest in running away. Madness.
Thanks given by:
poor soldier what a way to go :-( my thoughts go to him and his family
Thanks given by:
Tbh Id rather not see a vid... 1 is would gross me out if its that graphic and 2 I feel its kinda disrespectful and 3 its giving it more attention than it deserves, which is what the attackers would want
Thanks given by:
(22-05-2013, 07:30 PM)cwspellowe Wrote:
(22-05-2013, 07:14 PM)aaronshort Wrote:
(22-05-2013, 06:55 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: From the sounds of things the attackers were probably Londoners so "sending them home" is a stupid comment.

True dat.

Presumably referring to the Islam populus in the middle east. He definitely sounded British in the clip I just saw.

British accent, not British mentality, someone's been tapping into his head
Thanks given by:
(22-05-2013, 07:53 PM)Connor Wrote: Tbh Id rather not see a vid... 1 is would gross me out if its that graphic and 2 I feel its kinda disrespectful and 3 its giving it more attention than it deserves, which is what the attackers would want

It's a vid of one of the attackers, his hands are bloody, he's holding the knives and talking to the camera but fair enough, can understand why you wouldn't want to see it.
Thanks given by:
Will be interesting to see what political or religious cause these scrum feel justifies this brutal barbaric murder. I know everyone is saying middle east but the bloke in the video looks very African and sounds very London.
Thanks given by:
(22-05-2013, 08:04 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: Will be interesting to see what political or religious cause these scrum feel justifies this brutal barbaric murder. I know everyone is saying middle east but the bloke in the video looks very African and sounds very London.

But his words sound very Islam. Extremists have a nasty way of brainwashing the susceptible.

The problem is, Islam as a religion recognises it as the one true religion. They don't believe in Common Law as such and show no respect to anyone other than those acting in the interests of Allah. That kind of attitude doesn't wash in the Western world as we have our own laws, they have their Shariah law.

It would appear from the acts of the extreme Muslims that they are unable to cohabit an area with anyone with any other beliefs. Not all muslims are like that, but the ones with strong beliefs are the ones making the headlines.

Simple border patrol test for you:

Will you comply with the laws of the country you intend to migrate to?

Yes: Welcome in, enjoy your stay.

No: Sorry, your application has been declined on this occasion. Please do not resubmit this form.
Thanks given by:
Islam preaches peace though mate, as much as Christianity does anyway.
Thanks given by:
Always comes down to people interpretations... An extremist muslims are f*cking mental...
Thanks given by:
(22-05-2013, 08:17 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: Islam preaches peace though mate, as much as Christianity does anyway.

Correct. But it also teaches not to bow down to hypocrites and non-believers. Anyone who isn't Muslim is classed as one or the other. Seen as none of the Queen, the Prime Minister or the Police Force as a whole are acting under instruction from Allah, extremists use that as an excuse to not recognise our laws.

They believe they're fighting suppression, when in fact they're only as suppressed as any of us living here.
Thanks given by:
Islam, Christianity, Judaism are all the same. They all preach monotheism. Islam is derived from the arabic word 'salam', which means peace.

If you believe in God, and worship him alone, your destined to heaven, otherwise your going to hell.

Thats the common belief in all 3 religions..

It was a vile act, but then again, we dont know the definition of vile. Invasion of afghanistan/iraq. Palestine as someone mentioned..
Thanks given by:
(22-05-2013, 08:27 PM)RePT Wrote: Islam, Christianity, Judaism are all the same. They all preach monotheism. Islam is derived from the arabic word 'salam', which means peace.

If you believe in God, and worship him alone, your destined to heaven, otherwise your going to hell.

Thats the common belief in all 3 religions..

It was a vile act, but then again, we dont know the definition of vile. Invasion of afghanistan/iraq. Palestine as someone mentioned..

That someone was me lol

Ironically Palestine is almost purely down to the UK/USA anyway, probably why it doesn't get much coverage despite NOTHING changing, if anything it's getting worse.

But one (currently) isolated attack on one man in London grabs all the headlines.

I'm in no way trying to justify what happened, but there's worse shit going on in the world. This just makes it more "real" for a lot of people
Thanks given by:
(22-05-2013, 08:27 PM)RePT Wrote: Islam, Christianity, Judaism are all the same. They all preach monotheism. Islam is derived from the arabic word 'salam', which means peace.

I'd just like to point out speaking as a Catholic that a belief in God is not strictly necessary to gain access to heaven within my religion, an unbaptised soul can gain access to purgatory which leads eventually to heaven. A good person who for example dies in the defence of the innocent is considered baptised, that's where the saying "baptism of fire" comes from, also if a loved one wishes it for you, then that can be a baptism of love if you are otherwise a good person. Not wanting to start a religious debate, just pointing out a detail of my religion that you overlooked.

Who knew I was religious eh? The constant swearing, pre-marital sex and general untrustworthy-ness was just a cunning subterfuge to fool you all, I'm actually secretly trying to convert you all! lol
Thanks given by:
(22-05-2013, 07:23 PM)Connor Wrote: Popcorn
Thanks given by:
some sick people out there :/
Thanks given by:
f*cking hell Sam, where's the racism I expected when I saw your name :/
[Image: 306ocsig_edited-1-1.jpg]

306 HDI, soon to be XUD
Thanks given by:
(22-05-2013, 08:55 PM)declantg Wrote: f*cking hell Sam, where's the racism I expected when I saw your name :/

I know right? I thought it would be some tirade about muslims/black people/mormons/left handed people....
Thanks given by:
Sorry to disappoint my fans. i had to hold back.

I wonder when those white christian extremists will appear...
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Track Attack App Eeyore 1 1,218 16-09-2013, 11:23 PM
Last Post: 4WayDiablo
  Who remembers art attack? Niall 34 10,376 31-08-2012, 10:37 AM
Last Post: Fooby